Tribyoot tu Haven Howse at da Bridge

Old October 11th 03, 12:22 AM
JSmith4973

Default Tribyoot tu Haven Howse at da Bridge

We has bin resk-yuin kittiez anna dawgz since 1970, anna sew menny uv ower deer
frendz have gawn onta da Bridge, dat derez tuu menny tu cownt.

We luvz anna rememfurz eech an efurry wun uv yu, anna hopez dat yu will watch
ofur usses heere at Haven Howse inna Noo York Stayte.

Vincent T. Pussycat, Cattery Manager
Haven Howse
Old October 13th 03, 09:26 PM
Ray or Fran

Vincent, weze just knowz that those whoz gone to the Bridge will watch over
Haven House with luv. And weze knowz youze family misses all the furs that
have gone before to the Bridge. Just fink of the reunion that must occur
when someone joins the Haven House bridge family.

Aunti Jeanne does a wonderful job and shez got to have a big big big heart
to absorb all the holes that each one passing makes.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Old October 14th 03, 01:32 AM
JSmith4973

Vincent, weze just knowz that those whoz gone to the Bridge will watch over
Haven House with luv. And weze knowz youze family misses all the furs that
have gone before to the Bridge. Just fink of the reunion that must occur
when someone joins the Haven House bridge family.

Aunti Jeanne does a wonderful job and shez got to have a big big big heart
to absorb all the holes that each one passing makes.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

-------------
Myownself wil see my 'Lilah agen. Efurrybuddy wil see efurrybuddy.....
Boss wil see her own meowmie (who reskyued animulez too,) anna her paw, who did
tuu, anna her granpaw dat she nefur met, dat saved animulez, awlso....

Boss sez sheze gotta help ware she kin, kawze it'z innna hur blud.

Vincent
Old October 14th 03, 04:56 AM
ladyjade

"JSmith4973" wrote in message
We has bin resk-yuin kittiez anna dawgz since 1970, anna sew menny uv ower

deer
frendz have gawn onta da Bridge, dat derez tuu menny tu cownt.

We luvz anna rememfurz eech an efurry wun uv yu, anna hopez dat yu will

watch
ofur usses heere at Haven Howse inna Noo York Stayte.

Vincent T. Pussycat, Cattery Manager
Haven Howse

Weez node dat alla da Bridj kitties uv Haven Howse ar watchin offur alla yu
an sendin yu der luv. An weez node dat weel all see dem wen weez arriv at
da Bridj.

DaRennieKidz

Old October 23rd 03, 04:38 AM
Miss Violette

very nice, we admire your hoomans a big bunch, Miss Violette who found soft
and furry from the out