west coast stops

Old November 28th 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default west coast stops

ourz pooter wundint let us sended diz aza responze so i wantedta say hi ta
burt when he sayed gettin da fudz wuza gud idermint... how iz da unloadin of
da fudz goin... anna unka John we iz watin fur owrz tur, Tiger anna TV
happilu munchin the fluffy fudz anna hepin stack sum fus atta gramby's atta
same timez

Old November 28th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 00:17:40 -0600, "Stormmee"
wrote:

ourz pooter wundint let us sended diz aza responze so i wantedta say hi ta
burt when he sayed gettin da fudz wuza gud idermint... how iz da unloadin of
da fudz goin... anna unka John we iz watin fur owrz tur, Tiger anna TV
happilu munchin the fluffy fudz anna hepin stack sum fus atta gramby's atta
same timez

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/CABC0190

Beauty and Cinder urge kitties not to go outdoors!

The house is warm and is on top of a hill on 2 earthquake faults, a
few blocks from the Fraser River an hour east of Vancouver. In the
backyard there are squirrels and alley cats.

The house has 3 bedrooms, and foster kitties are in one of them. The
kitties are only 8 weeks old and they are very vocal. They are not yet
vaccinated so they can't play with you yet.

Beauty's room has a little bit of low calorie cat food and some cat
blankets.

Cinder's room is full of high calorie foods, wet and dry.

The living room is the best place, with a huge old picture window and
foods by Fluffykits. Roast beast, souven ears, turkeybird, nip wine
and much more. And a teleporter connects directly to the main kitchen
of Maxim's in Paris. It is a good place to relax from the frantic rush
of Turkeybird Day.
Old November 28th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

The living room is the best place, with a huge old picture window and
foods by Fluffykits. Roast beast, souven ears, turkeybird, nip wine
and much more. And a teleporter connects directly to the main kitchen
of Maxim's in Paris. It is a good place to relax from the frantic rush
of Turkeybird Day.

Fangu fur da tour. Dis is a furry nice howse! But itz even colder dan
ourown howse. I don't mind - we'z goz lots of fudz.

Sammy

Old November 29th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz glad you sayed diz, i wuz thinkin it wuz kuz i am gettin owlde dat it
feeled kolder... i guezz when youcatz iz readi we kan go anna see sabastinez
howze anna getta tour, TV
news

Old November 29th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:41:25 -0600, "Stormmee"
wrote:

I iz glad you sayed diz, i wuz thinkin it wuz kuz i am gettin owlde dat it
feeled kolder... i guezz when youcatz iz readi we kan go anna see sabastinez
howze anna getta tour, TV
Samuel Redcat wrote in message
news
The living room is the best place, with a huge old picture window and
foods by Fluffykits. Roast beast, souven ears, turkeybird, nip wine
and much more. And a teleporter connects directly to the main kitchen
of Maxim's in Paris. It is a good place to relax from the frantic rush
of Turkeybird Day.

Fangu fur da tour. Dis is a furry nice howse! But itz even colder dan
ourown howse. I don't mind - we'z goz lots of fudz.

Sammy

i am reddy becauz it is warmer there!
beauty

Old December 2nd 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hi diz iz O. T. whilze yourown puter waz aktin up, we godded da fudz, atted
dem an wen back to da venture and Beautys houze for more fudz!!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
kule, how iz yoursef doin? Tiger
squiffer wrote in message
hi ennywayz