Piglett

Old February 22nd 10, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Piglett

Diz iz O T anna I godda tell urselfz bout Piglett. Her haz taken ta layink
on da top of da tainment center, Da nu flatskreen putz out a lodda heat and
it iz warm up dere. Today her laid dere all da day and had her paw ofver
herown eyez, like her had a headake. Her must tried a lodda of dat nip las
nite at da wedwink.

O T who would laugh but knows Piglett would get up and whip the crap out of
him, no matter her condition.

Old February 22nd 10, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Hmmm, I wunner how we kan git on top uv owrown flatskreen. Itz attached to
da wall, too hi fur ussez to jump.

Sundance

Old February 22nd 10, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 21, 10:38*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz O T anna I godda tell urselfz bout Piglett. *Her haz taken ta layink
on da top of da tainment center, *Da nu flatskreen putz out a lodda heat and
it iz warm up dere. *Today her laid dere all da day and had her paw ofver
herown eyez, like her had a headake. *Her must tried a lodda of dat nip las
nite at da wedwink.

O T who would laugh but knows Piglett would get up and whip the crap out of
him, no matter her condition.

Hur iz prolly tired frum all da dansing. I gnow dat I am. I need mine
byooty seep, wich Ms. Piglett do gnot, being nachurly byooful.

--
Wascal
Old February 22nd 10, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

fwat skreez iz kinda gud beclawz dey iz warm butted da ofe wiffa new pooter
iz NOT efin big enuf fur mine peeteetee sef ta lay onit... Trudi da
digruntled, envin piglettez tainmint center