(Fanfare) Introducing...............Claudius!

Old July 13th 05, 06:42 PM
Jen M. via CatKB.com

I like the 'congrats to the new master'--diddo! I look forward in hearing
the tales/tails, lol.

Have Fun,
Jen

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...93948555aQfmMf

Hi Folks

I got to meet this litter last week and this assertive, confident little
chap was the one who came to check me out and condescend to play with
me, so he comes to join the family in 3 weeks time. Watch out, boys,
there's a new alpha male in town! [Sadly missing since the loss of
Pericles]

Yes, he'll be telling his own story and getting his own photo album in
due course.

Now I must go and build him a big new Playcentre out of storage crates:
every king needs his castle. And Snowball will enjoy it mightily too.

Purrs

Gordon & the TT

Old July 13th 05, 07:45 PM
Alison

"Exocat" wrote in message
[...]

Congratulations , he is gorgeous!
Alison

Old July 13th 05, 08:53 PM
Mischief

Awwwwww!!! What a cutie!!!

Kristi

Old July 13th 05, 10:35 PM
wafflycat

"Exocat" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...93948555aQfmMf

Hi Folks

I got to meet this litter last week and this assertive, confident little
chap was the one who came to check me out and condescend to play with me,
so he comes to join the family in 3 weeks time. Watch out, boys, there's a
new alpha male in town! [Sadly missing since the loss of Pericles]

A cutie :-)

Cheers, helen s

Old July 13th 05, 11:38 PM
Ann

He is soooo cute.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old July 14th 05, 01:00 AM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"Exocat" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...93948555aQfmMf

Hi Folks

I got to meet this litter last week and this assertive, confident little
chap was the one who came to check me out and condescend to play with
me, so he comes to join the family in 3 weeks time. Watch out, boys,
there's a new alpha male in town! [Sadly missing since the loss of
Pericles]

Yes, he'll be telling his own story and getting his own photo album in
due course.

Now I must go and build him a big new Playcentre out of storage crates:
every king needs his castle. And Snowball will enjoy it mightily too.

Purrs

Gordon & the TT

OMGoshies!! He is going to be a handsome chap, as he rates a 10+ on
cuteness right now!!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Old July 14th 05, 01:26 AM
Enfilade

So regal for such a young bittie!

Congratulations!

--Fil

Old July 14th 05, 01:37 AM
jmcquown

Enfilade wrote:
So regal for such a young bittie!

Congratulations!

--Fil

REGAL! That's the word! King of all he surveys! Snowball is in for a run
for her money. Can't wait to see new pics!

Jill

Old July 14th 05, 07:29 PM

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:13:05 GMT, "Exocat"
wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...93948555aQfmMf

Hi Folks

I got to meet this litter last week and this assertive, confident little
chap was the one who came to check me out and condescend to play with
me, so he comes to join the family in 3 weeks time. Watch out, boys,
there's a new alpha male in town! [Sadly missing since the loss of
Pericles]

Yes, he'll be telling his own story and getting his own photo album in
due course.

Now I must go and build him a big new Playcentre out of storage crates:
every king needs his castle. And Snowball will enjoy it mightily too.

Purrs

Gordon & the TT

Congratulations!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old July 15th 05, 01:19 PM
SuzQ

So you made a choice. He looks adorable.
Suz&Spicey