(Almost) Making peace with Roomba

Old May 6th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default (Almost) Making peace with Roomba

The Roomba ran through the house, scattering worried cats wherever it
went. At last, it finished, stopping next to the bed.

I was lying down and reading. Little Feet had joined me.

When the Roomba came to stop, Little Feet stared at it for awhile, to make
it had stopped. He looked at me, then looked at the Roomba. He jumped down
and watched it for a little bit, then, deciding it was done, laid down with
his upper body across the Roomba.

I could hear purrs. He had evidentally made peace or conquered it. I'm not
sure which.

After a few minutes, I hear a squeak and the sound of a working Roomba.
Little Feet leaped back to the bed, spun around and glared at the Roomba.

When he shifted for a better position, he must have accidentally started
it back up by pressing the Clean button. That, or he's learning to operate
the robot, and has plans to take over the world...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old May 6th 07, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

I did some searching and you HAVE to read this

http://www.twolumps.net/d/20050321.html

The storyline goes on too, just keep clicking next to see how Ebenezer
and Snooch deal with the automatic vacuum

hehehe

Kristi

Old May 6th 07, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mischief wrote:

I did some searching and you HAVE to read this

http://www.twolumps.net/d/20050321.html

The storyline goes on too, just keep clicking next to see how Ebenezer
and Snooch deal with the automatic vacuum

That was great, thanks! I liked "OMGWTFBBQ!", which just reminded me
of OMGPONIES! somehow. The Roomba has an amusing personality, too.

I just love Ebenezer.

Joyce
Old May 6th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 5 May 2007 22:15:17 -0700, Mischief
yodeled:

I did some searching and you HAVE to read this

http://www.twolumps.net/d/20050321.html

The storyline goes on too, just keep clicking next to see how Ebenezer
and Snooch deal with the automatic vacuum

hehehe

Kristi

OMGWTFBBQ!!! ??

LOL

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 6th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

OMGWTFBBQ!!! ??

Oh, I know. "OMGPONIES!!!" makes so much more sense.

Joyce
Old May 7th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 06 May 2007 22:43:08 GMT, yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

OMGWTFBBQ!!! ??

Oh, I know. "OMGPONIES!!!" makes so much more sense.

Joyce

ROTFL!

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 8th 07, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PatM

Kreisleriana wrote:

OMGWTFBBQ!!! ??

Oh, I know. "OMGPONIES!!!" makes so much more sense.

Hehehe They're addicting! Love this one....
http://www.twolumps.net/d/20050406.html

PatM

Old May 9th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mark Edwards wrote:

[...]

Great story! Little Feet is very courageous. Soncek would never go near
a vacuum cleaner, even when it is safely unplugged, no way!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old May 9th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mischief wrote:

I did some searching and you HAVE to read this

http://www.twolumps.net/d/20050321.html

The storyline goes on too, just keep clicking next to see how Ebenezer
and Snooch deal with the automatic vacuum

hehehe

Kristi

That's hilarious! Thanks for the link, Kristi.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek