"lost" kitten purrs please?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 4th 03, 08:01 AM
Yoj

I have long since come to the conclusion that if a cat doesn't want to
be found, or caught, it is virtually impossible to find, or catch said
cat.

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." _Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Glad she is OK. This is life as I know it with a cat. My spouse

seems to believe
despite evidence to the contrary that if the cat is in the house, we

can find it.
I've learned that as fast as I learn where the cat can hide for a nap,

she finds
another spot.

Which is why I want the cat in the carrier at least 15 minutes before

we absolutely,
positively must leave for the vet.

Jo
--
"Dogs may have kept us company on the hunt, but it was the cats who
insisted we invent houses and discover fire." -- Khiem Tran
"Jette Goldie" wrote in message

"Lois Reay" wrote in message

"Jette Goldie" wrote in message

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Is she big enough to eat solid food? In that case I would

suggest you
rattle
the box with dry cat food in it, that usually got Soncek's

attention
pretty
quickly. If not, then I am sending lots of best wishes for

Jaylo to be
found
really soon and Soncek is purring for it, too,

I suggested that - but she'd just had her meal a short while
ago.

In that case she has probably gone somewhere to sleep it off.
Purrs for a safe return.

Found! She was indeed sleeping - she'd managed to get *behind*
the cabinet under the sink.

Now her meowmie is very very .... drained.

--
Jette
"Work for Peace and remain Fiercely Loving" - Jim Byrnes

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/