purr request

Old June 14th 10, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rhelsenborg

Default purr request

I request purrs for my two cats. Because of major water damage that was
found in my bathroom workmen are here demolishing my bathroom - drywall,
vanity, medicine cabinet, toilet, and the bathtub. My two have been
locked in the bedroom all day. Right now the workmen are apparently
sawing apart the bathtub or something. It is making quite a bit of noise
I even had to leave the apartment and go outside it was so loud. Plus
their is a multi-stage filter system running to clean the air which is
exhausting the air outside. The few times i checked on them when the
workmen were gone this alone scared them as it is pretty loud. I am sure
that they are scared pretty bad right now. I know it is going to take a
while for them to calm down. I request purrs that when I let them out
later that they settle down as soon as possible.

TIA.

rh
Old June 14th 10, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^,,^=

You got lots of loud purrs coming from here..hope the prob is resolved soon
Love
Kyla

"rhelsenborg"

Old June 14th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way.

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

Old June 15th 10, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

[...]

I had a friend who's two Bengal cats became so upset when she had her
home up for sale that whenever a prospect came by, she had to put both
cats in carriers and drive somewhere with them and wait in the car
until they could go back to their home once the intruders were gone.

I'd never have though of doing that on my own, but in the future I'd
do that with mine if the house had to be invaded to where it was that
upsetting for them.

Jo

Old June 15th 10, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kraut[_2_]

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:53:41 -0700, rhelsenborg
wrote:

[...]

Mega prayers and purrs are on the way from me and mine.

Good luck to you and you babies.

Old June 15th 10, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

rhelsenborg wrote:
[...]

Purrs on the way.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old June 15th 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jun 14, 4:53*pm, rhelsenborg wrote:
I request purrs for my two cats. Because of major water damage that was
found in my bathroom workmen are here demolishing my bathroom - drywall,
vanity, medicine cabinet, toilet, and the bathtub. My two have been
locked in the bedroom all day. Right now the workmen are apparently
sawing apart the bathtub or something. It is making quite a bit of noise
I even had to leave the apartment and go outside it was so loud. Plus
their is a multi-stage filter system running to clean the air which is
exhausting the air outside. The few times i checked on them when the
workmen were gone this alone scared them as it is pretty loud. I am sure
that they are scared pretty bad right now. I know it is going to take a
while for them to calm down. I request purrs *that when I let them out
later that they settle down as soon as possible.

Purrs that they get back to normal asap.

--
Will in New Haven
Old June 15th 10, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rhelsenborg

Default purr request Update

On 6/14/2010 1:53 PM, rhelsenborg wrote:
that they are scared pretty bad right now. I know it is going to take a
while for them to calm down. I request purrs that when I let them out
later that they settle down as soon as possible.

Thanks for the purrs everyone. They did ok once Iet them out a little
while after the workmen had left. Unfortunately I had to leave the air
scrubber running for several hours after they left. This spooked my male
cat as he would stay as far away from it as possible. It did not bother
my female cat as much until my male cat would get bothered by it. I
turned if off at 10 pm and things got alot better. But they both were a
bit clingy for a bit. The workmen will be back a bit later this morning
to continue the work, and alas I had to turn the air scrubber back on.
So the cats are in the bedroom again for the day.

rh
Old June 16th 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Sending lots of soothing purrs for your kitties and for your nerves. How
much longer do you have to endure construction stuff?
regards,
Christine Burel and Tucker, Midnight, Robin & Oreo

purr request cl Cat anecdotes 11 November 23rd 08 07:22 PM
Purr request for my dad Cheryl Cat anecdotes 18 November 1st 08 11:11 PM
Purr request Gandalf Cat anecdotes 11 March 21st 06 06:17 PM
Purr Request CatNipped Cat anecdotes 28 December 13th 04 06:48 PM