Crazy cat person, here

Old April 24th 05, 06:47 PM
Kreisleriana

Default Crazy cat person, here

OK, I know there are many ways to be a crazy cat person. Although I
only have one, I think everything he does is cute. I think it's cute
when he goes to the litter box. I think THAT is cute. sigh

Theresa
Old April 24th 05, 07:07 PM
CK

Kreisleriana wrote:

OK, I know there are many ways to be a crazy cat person. Although I
only have one, I think everything he does is cute. I think it's cute
when he goes to the litter box. I think THAT is cute. sigh

But it *is* cute. They have this very concentrated expression mixed with
relief. And Nico sometimes leaves it to the very last *second*, running
into the bathroom, into the litterbox and then he frantically starts
spinning around for the *perfect* spot. And then, when he finally is
good to go, he has this look of utter bliss, like aaaahhhh...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 24th 05, 09:11 PM
Seanette Blaylock

CK had some very interesting things to
say about Crazy cat person, he

OK, I know there are many ways to be a crazy cat person. Although I
only have one, I think everything he does is cute. I think it's cute
when he goes to the litter box. I think THAT is cute. sigh

But it *is* cute. They have this very concentrated expression mixed with
relief. And Nico sometimes leaves it to the very last *second*, running
into the bathroom, into the litterbox and then he frantically starts
spinning around for the *perfect* spot. And then, when he finally is
good to go, he has this look of utter bliss, like aaaahhhh...

And then there's the "DO you mind????" expression when I walk into the
bathroom while he's in his box. :-)

I do NOT think watching him hurk a hairball is cute, though.

Old April 24th 05, 09:14 PM
Jo Firey

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

OK, I know there are many ways to be a crazy cat person. Although I
only have one, I think everything he does is cute. I think it's cute
when he goes to the litter box. I think THAT is cute. sigh

Molly is cute in the expression "I can't believe there is something this
cool in MY house"

It's like she has discovered indoor plumbing for the first time everytime.

Jo

Old April 24th 05, 09:16 PM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:47:15 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

OK, I know there are many ways to be a crazy cat person. Although I only
have one, I think everything he does is cute. I think it's cute when he
goes to the litter box. I think THAT is cute. sigh

Theresa
Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh My
Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com

Back when we had baby kitties around, the cutest thing was watching
them. on wobbly legs, scramblel to the litter pan.
Old April 24th 05, 09:50 PM
Bobcat

"CK" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

OK, I know there are many ways to be a crazy cat person. Although I
only have one, I think everything he does is cute. I think it's cute
when he goes to the litter box. I think THAT is cute. sigh

But it *is* cute. They have this very concentrated expression mixed with
relief. [snipette]
Christine in Vantaa, Finland

It's almost bliss, isn't it? Cats possess something mere humans don't
usually have: the ability to savour any experience to the nth degree. I
always leave a "Biography" magazine on the bedroom floor for our tortie,
Martha. She loves to stare fixedly at the dot over the "i" in its title on
the cover, then every so often pounce on it fiercely. When a new issue
arrives I substitute it for the old one, because by then Martha has usually
enthusiastically shredded off most of the old one's cover!

Old April 24th 05, 10:37 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:16:28 +0000, mlbriggs
yodeled:

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:47:15 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

OK, I know there are many ways to be a crazy cat person. Although I only
have one, I think everything he does is cute. I think it's cute when he
goes to the litter box. I think THAT is cute. sigh

Theresa
Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh My
Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com

Back when we had baby kitties around, the cutest thing was watching
them. on wobbly legs, scramblel to the litter pan.

The thing that I found hysterical about kittens is that period when
they do everything together, including go to the box.

Theresa
Old April 24th 05, 10:39 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:50:21 -0400, "Bobcat"
yodeled:

"CK" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

OK, I know there are many ways to be a crazy cat person. Although I
only have one, I think everything he does is cute. I think it's cute
when he goes to the litter box. I think THAT is cute. sigh

But it *is* cute. They have this very concentrated expression mixed with
relief. [snipette]
Christine in Vantaa, Finland

It's almost bliss, isn't it? Cats possess something mere humans don't
usually have: the ability to savour any experience to the nth degree. I
always leave a "Biography" magazine on the bedroom floor for our tortie,
Martha. She loves to stare fixedly at the dot over the "i" in its title on
the cover, then every so often pounce on it fiercely. When a new issue
arrives I substitute it for the old one, because by then Martha has usually
enthusiastically shredded off most of the old one's cover!

The thing I think I love is that his expression looks so earnest when
he is digging his little hole.

Theresa
Old April 25th 05, 02:37 AM
Enfilade

OK, I know there are many ways to be a crazy cat person. Although I
only have one, I think everything he does is cute. I think it's cute
when he goes to the litter box. I think THAT is cute. sigh

I never did find Nox's exhuming days cute.

"Something has annoyed me so I am going to walk up to the litter box,
sit OUTSIDE it, and scoop the litter OUT with my paw."

Ever since the bitties gave Smokey something else to do, this has
(Thankfully) stopped.

--Fil
Old April 25th 05, 06:32 AM
O J

Theresa wrote:

OK, I know there are many ways to be a crazy cat person. Although I
only have one, I think everything he does is cute. I think it's cute
when he goes to the litter box. I think THAT is cute. sigh

You're definitely part of a small minority. Quite a few people can be
a 'crazy cat person' with two cats, but doing it with one is an art.

Regards and Purrs,
O J