Pics of Jet

Old January 19th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pics of Jet

"Yowie" wrote in message

"Irulan" wrote in message
Pics of Jet can be found at:

http://tinyurl.com/9rd5l

Yowie

aw, what a cutie! Did I miss something? When did Jet adopt your parents
and how old is he?

I posted before "Purrs for Jet" butt he short story is that he was dumped in
my paren'ts general area at the start of December, and my parents took pity
on him when he started looking noticably thinner. However, my mother is
terrified of tripping over and breaking her hip, so doesn't want a
wind-himself-around-her-feet sort of cat any where near her, and certainly
would never allow a cat inside her house.

And since Jet is Persian/Exotic short hair and has matts in his fur, and
fleas, and parents can't afford to get him groomed or de-fleaed or even feed
him anything more than generic brand kibble, Tish and I are mounting a
"Rescue Jet" operation, of which I'll update the group when it happens.

Mind you, even though my mother is *not* a cat person, she's still furious
at the people who dumped him. My parents are his fourth set of people in
less than a year, and despite the fact he's living under a house rather than
getting the good life, they're the kindest humans he's so far had. At leat
they care about his well being and were prepared to take the necessary steps
to find him a *good* home.

Yowie

Old January 19th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yowie wrote:

Pics of Jet can be found at:

http://tinyurl.com/9rd5l

Yowie

What a sweet kitty! I'm so glad you and Tish have found him a great home.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old January 28th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default further pics of Jet

DH took some pics of Jet / Potjie last night to send to my father. He
is a difficult cat to photograph. As others have noted, pure black
cats are problematic to the camera lens. The pics aren't terribly
good - Yowie's pictures were better, but I though some of you might
like to see.

http://tinyurl.com/az79f
or
http://community.webshots.com/album/546811407uDAupn

Cheers,
Tish
Old January 28th 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-27 20:47:09 -0600, Tish Silberbauer said:

DH took some pics of Jet / Potjie last night to send to my father. He
is a difficult cat to photograph. As others have noted, pure black
cats are problematic to the camera lens. The pics aren't terribly
good - Yowie's pictures were better, but I though some of you might
like to see.

http://tinyurl.com/az79f
or
http://community.webshots.com/album/546811407uDAupn

Cheers,
Tish

He's definitely a cutie. He already looks so much better!

Pics, including Frank Marina Cat anecdotes 16 December 11th 05 05:07 AM
New pics (will hopefully show up eventually) Marina Cat anecdotes 16 April 27th 05 06:13 PM
Tallulah & Hubert pics! LOL Cat anecdotes 48 August 24th 04 12:00 AM
New Pics! LOL Cat anecdotes 6 April 25th 04 09:29 PM
need pics of ringworm DeAnna Cats - misc 1 July 24th 03 05:29 PM