Rumble Bug

Old January 22nd 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Rumble Bug

That's what I call her. Persia is a rumble bug. She taps me and rumbles.
She climbs up on me and rumbles. She's purring all the time. Rumble,
rumble, rumble. Hey you! Pay attention, I'm rumbling! Purr, purr, purr.
Hey you! She's loud and rumbling. RRRRRRRRR.

She wants attention. She's purring. Hey, hey, hey, purr, purr, purr.
RRRRRRRRRR. Hello? I'm purring. Yep, purring. Pay attention.

She wants you to pat her. She wants attention. She needs to be patted.
Hello, I'm purring. I'm snuggled up against you. I'm purring and on top of
you. I'm tapping you and saying "hi". Sleepy Bye! I'll purr in your ear.
I'll tap your nose, dear. Hey, you, I'm right here!

Signed,
Persia

Old January 22nd 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
That's what I call her. Persia is a rumble bug. She taps me and rumbles.
She climbs up on me and rumbles. She's purring all the time. Rumble,
rumble, rumble. Hey you! Pay attention, I'm rumbling! Purr, purr, purr.
Hey you! She's loud and rumbling. RRRRRRRRR.

She wants attention. She's purring. Hey, hey, hey, purr, purr, purr.
RRRRRRRRRR. Hello? I'm purring. Yep, purring. Pay attention.

She wants you to pat her. She wants attention. She needs to be patted.
Hello, I'm purring. I'm snuggled up against you. I'm purring and on top
of
you. I'm tapping you and saying "hi". Sleepy Bye! I'll purr in your
ear.
I'll tap your nose, dear. Hey, you, I'm right here!

Signed,
Persia

Sounds like my "rumble" rubbed a little rumble your way

Old January 22nd 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
That's what I call her. Persia is a rumble bug.

Kumani and Tyche are purrboxes.

They start purring if we so much as look at them.

--Fil

Old January 22nd 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message

That's what I call her. Persia is a rumble bug. ////

HRFL Tigers nickname is "Rumbly Bumbly". He has a deep rumbling purr and
I'm the only one he ever uses it for. )

Helen M

Old January 22nd 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:43:13 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

That's what I call her. Persia is a rumble bug. She taps me and rumbles.
She climbs up on me and rumbles. She's purring all the time. Rumble,
rumble, rumble. Hey you! Pay attention, I'm rumbling! Purr, purr, purr.
Hey you! She's loud and rumbling. RRRRRRRRR.

She wants attention. She's purring. Hey, hey, hey, purr, purr, purr.
RRRRRRRRRR. Hello? I'm purring. Yep, purring. Pay attention.

She wants you to pat her. She wants attention. She needs to be patted.
Hello, I'm purring. I'm snuggled up against you. I'm purring and on top of
you. I'm tapping you and saying "hi". Sleepy Bye! I'll purr in your ear.
I'll tap your nose, dear. Hey, you, I'm right here!

Signed,
Persia

Dante purrs ALL the time, too. It's more of a whrrrring sound. Like
a motor.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 23rd 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote:
She wants you to pat her. She wants attention. She needs to be patted.
Hello, I'm purring. I'm snuggled up against you. I'm purring and on top of
you. I'm tapping you and saying "hi". Sleepy Bye! I'll purr in your ear.
I'll tap your nose, dear. Hey, you, I'm right here!

When you get a purry wet nose and whiskery snout in your ear, you're
not sure whether it's pleasant or annoying.

Old January 23rd 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote:
She wants you to pat her. She wants attention. She needs to be patted.
Hello, I'm purring. I'm snuggled up against you. I'm purring and on top
of
you. I'm tapping you and saying "hi". Sleepy Bye! I'll purr in your
ear.
I'll tap your nose, dear. Hey, you, I'm right here!

When you get a purry wet nose and whiskery snout in your ear, you're
not sure whether it's pleasant or annoying.

Ok how much it is going to cost :-)

Old January 23rd 06, 12:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Takayuki wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote:
She wants you to pat her. She wants attention. She needs to be
patted. Hello, I'm purring. I'm snuggled up against you. I'm
purring and on top of you. I'm tapping you and saying "hi". Sleepy
Bye! I'll purr in your ear. I'll tap your nose, dear. Hey, you,
I'm right here!

When you get a purry wet nose and whiskery snout in your ear, you're
not sure whether it's pleasant or annoying.

It's the whiskers up the nose I find annoying, but I can't be cross with
such loud purrs and I know it's not intentional.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 23rd 06, 12:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:
Takayuki wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote:
She wants you to pat her. She wants attention. She needs to be
patted. Hello, I'm purring. I'm snuggled up against you. I'm
purring and on top of you. I'm tapping you and saying "hi". Sleepy
Bye! I'll purr in your ear. I'll tap your nose, dear. Hey, you,
I'm right here!

When you get a purry wet nose and whiskery snout in your ear, you're
not sure whether it's pleasant or annoying.

It's the whiskers up the nose I find annoying, but I can't be cross
with such loud purrs and I know it's not intentional.

I find all of it very endearing. It means Persia thinks of me as more than
a food repository; I think she actually *likes* me

Jill

Old January 23rd 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Takayuki wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote:
She wants you to pat her. She wants attention. She needs to be
patted. Hello, I'm purring. I'm snuggled up against you. I'm
purring and on top of you. I'm tapping you and saying "hi".
Sleepy Bye! I'll purr in your ear. I'll tap your nose, dear.
Hey, you,
I'm right here!

When you get a purry wet nose and whiskery snout in your ear, you're
not sure whether it's pleasant or annoying.

It's the whiskers up the nose I find annoying, but I can't be cross
with such loud purrs and I know it's not intentional.

I find all of it very endearing. It means Persia thinks of me as
more than a food repository; I think she actually *likes* me

Jill

All the cats in my life, I'm sure, liked me, I *know* Snoopy *loves* me. :-)