Three cats on a string

Old September 9th 04, 08:23 PM
Julie Cook

Default Three cats on a string

Following Krista's lead, below are some of the things going on at our
house lately:

I bought a lightweight blanket to put on our bed for the cool but not
yet cold evenings. It came with a ribbon/cord type thing wrapped around
it. The cord is about 4 feet long. Silly cats all want to play with it
at the same time so Selena will tug on one end, Hobbes tugs back on the
other end and Lacey will pick up the middle with her paws and grab it
between her teeth and try to rip it apart. That cord moves all over the
house during the day when we're away.

Cats are like kids when it comes to toys. They'll forget all about a
toy until it resurfaces one day and then its their most favorite toy.
Hobbes currently has a catnip stuffed worm. He gets very upset if Lacey
tries to play with it...of course this may be because Lacey tears the
tails off of all of their mousies and ripped the seams and stuffing out
of three terry cloth mice they had. Anyway, currently Hobbes has to
have his worm with him all the time. He can be seen at
http://tinyurl.com/4hx4r using his worm as a pillow. Silly boy.

Last night Sam came home after a two day walk-about (gotta get that boy
fixed). DH went out back to see him and brought him to the sliding
glass door of the kitchen where Hobbes could see him. Hobbes was
indifferently interested in Sam until DH reached down and petted him.
Then Hobbes stood on his back legs and pawed and scratched at the glass.
He didn't want his daddy touching that other cat.

That's about it from Stone Mountain

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey and Sam

Old September 9th 04, 09:16 PM
Julie Cook

Karen wrote:
THat is SUCH a cute picture!

Thank you, I've been trying for days to get that picture. Every time I
reach for the camera he raises his head.

Julie

Old September 9th 04, 10:00 PM
Annie Wxill

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
Following Krista's lead, below are some of the things going on at our
house lately:

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey and Sam

Things are not so interesting at our house now that the rescued puppies are
gone. Cinder and Rosie found them very entertaining. Now the goal seems to
be to see how many good napping spots we have. Cinder's latest find was to
reclaim the wicker basket we gave the puppies to use as a bed.
Annie