[OT] North American Union

Old July 9th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default [OT] North American Union

On 2006-07-08, jmcquown penned:
CatNipped wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Pat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueAdeZuns3A

Was this on April Fool's day? Cuz it sounds like a bunch of
baloney to me.

From the Whitehouse web site:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea.../20060331.html

I personally don't see what's wrong with uniting the entire northern
continent in a common goal. Korea is testing weapons which are
aimed just off Hawaii and this doesn't sound like a good thing to
me. I, for one, am going to sit back, listen to some music, smoke
some pot while it's still available and drink some wine. Oh, did I
mention hug my cat and urge her to purr? And give my parrot a fresh
slice of gala apple We're all going to die, it's just a matter
of when.

Signed a petition a few days ago outside a supermarket to put
legalizing pot to the vote. They spelled it "marihuana", which seemed
like a bad sign to me, but google seems to imply that it's a legit
alternate spelling.

If you'd like, we can call it cannibis sativa

Jill

Old July 9th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
You're assuming we have a government that ENFORCES it! (The current
administration certainly does not show much inclination to do so - not
the portions it finds inconvenient, anyway.)

I was actually refering to the Mexican Constitution, as I am a Mexican
citizen.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 9th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

jmcquown wrote:
Lighten up, folks! When was the last time anything good came out of Cuba?

Rum and cigars. They're wonderful!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 9th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Cheryl Perkins wrote:
And (referring to another post) that has nothing to do with world
government or anything like it.

I think it will take aliens to show up for us to start thinking in terms
of earthlings instead of americans, canadians, mexicans, etc.

Victor, citizen of Earth!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 9th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

wrote in message
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Yes, I meant more "ill-considered" than "unsuccessful" -
remember who supported Castro against the established Cuban
government, way back when?

Learn something new every day. The CIA supported Castro?? I thought
the USA had lots of interests in the old Havana, so why would we support
its overthrow?

I still can sort of remember Castro being talked of as a great hero, right
up until his revolution succeeded. He made a really lousy puppet.

Jo

Old July 9th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-09, Victor Martinez penned:
Cheryl Perkins wrote:
And (referring to another post) that has nothing to do with world
government or anything like it.

I think it will take aliens to show up for us to start thinking in
terms of earthlings instead of americans, canadians, mexicans, etc.

Victor, citizen of Earth!

Probably true =/

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 9th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Victor Martinez wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Lighten up, folks! When was the last time anything good came out of
Cuba?

Rum and cigars. They're wonderful!

OOOH yeah! Rum, Cigars and Rickie Ricardo LOL

Old July 9th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 22:09:22 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Victor Martinez wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Lighten up, folks! When was the last time anything good came out of
Cuba?

Rum and cigars. They're wonderful!

OOOH yeah! Rum, Cigars and Rickie Ricardo LOL

Yes, some pretty wonderful music, too.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War