Boo pics

Old July 17th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Boo pics

Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.

Here's our tuxedo girl:

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

Old July 17th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

On Jul 17, 3:36*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.

Here's our tuxedo girl:

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

She looks so sweet!
Old July 17th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Rene S." wrote in message
On Jul 17, 3:36 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.

Here's our tuxedo girl:

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

She looks so sweet!

Thank you. She is really very assertive. She is also rather
full-figured--you can see by her little white feeties that she has a very
petite frame. As many here know, she came to us at 18 lbs--grossly
obese--and we put her on a canned only diet, 12 hours apart, and she lost 9
lbs in one year, which is about as fast as is safe. Now she weighs 10 lb. 10
oz. because she got better at conducting stealth raids on Gracie's dish. I
just started putting Gracie's food up on a table where Boo will not jump. I
bet keeping her weight down might help keep the tumors at bay.

Old July 17th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

cybercat wrote:

I bet keeping her weight down might help keep the tumors at bay.

It certainly can't hurt her overall health. What was did the pathology
report indicate was the make-up of the tumor? If you didn't ask yet, I
would ask for a copy of the report. That way you can find out if it's
anything to be concerned about, or not, and what you can do to minimize
any recurrence if it could create problems for her. There are so many
things it could be that have no ill effects whatsoever, but it could
also be something that you need to at least keep an out for. The
pathologist will have identified exactly what it was, in addition to
ruling out carcinoma.

Cyber, she is soooooo pretty. I just love her markings and her super
shiny fur. Give her some rubs for me. I hope she is recovering well
from her surgery.
Old July 17th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message
Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.

Here's our tuxedo girl:

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

I love that little asymmetrical face - the word "piquant" comes to mind! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 18th 08, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Candace

On Jul 17, 1:36*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.

Here's our tuxedo girl:

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

Awww, she's cute. She's just a little short for her weight (that's
what Tony says about Abbey). And Gracie is a very pretty girl, too,
of course.

Candace
Old July 18th 08, 10:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to "cybercat" :

Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.

Here's our tuxedo girl:

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

!?!?

That's Gabby! Seriously, I showed the spouse and the girls:

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/?
action=view&current=grlove7.jpg

And they swore it was Gabby. Although the spouse noticed that Gabby
is whiter whereas Boo is creamier. Does creamier describe more
cream-colored? ; P

http://foomanchu.com/t2/100_7605.JPG
....through...
http://foomanchu.com/t2/100_7609.JPG

And congratulations Boo on it being benign.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old July 18th 08, 10:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to "-Lost" :

Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.
Here's our tuxedo girl:
http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

!?!?

That's Gabby! Seriously, I showed the spouse and the girls:

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/?
action=view&current=grlove7.jpg

And they swore it was Gabby. Although the spouse noticed that
Gabby is whiter whereas Boo is creamier. Does creamier describe
more cream-colored? ; P

http://foomanchu.com/t2/100_7605.JPG
...through...
http://foomanchu.com/t2/100_7609.JPG

And congratulations Boo on it being benign.

I'm dumb, sorry. I meant "whereas Gracie is creamier."

So, congratulations Boo and Gracie looks like Gabby.

Bye! : )

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old July 18th 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote in message
Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.

Here's our tuxedo girl:

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

I love that little asymmetrical face - the word "piquant" comes to mind!
;

What I love about this group is that everybody understands that each and
every one of our cats are the best and most beautiful cats ever.

Old July 18th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lynne" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:

I bet keeping her weight down might help keep the tumors at bay.

It certainly can't hurt her overall health. What was did the pathology
report indicate was the make-up of the tumor? If you didn't ask yet, I
would ask for a copy of the report.

Good idea, I will get it Monday when we go get her stitches out.

That way you can find out if it's
anything to be concerned about, or not, and what you can do to minimize
any recurrence if it could create problems for her. There are so many
things it could be that have no ill effects whatsoever, but it could also
be something that you need to at least keep an out for. The pathologist
will have identified exactly what it was, in addition to ruling out
carcinoma.

Very smart. You have a lot of knowledge on this topic.

Cyber, she is soooooo pretty. I just love her markings and her super
shiny fur. Give her some rubs for me. I hope she is recovering well from
her surgery.

*beam* Thank you for admiring my chubby little tuxedo cat. I will pass on
your pettings and good wishes.

For those of you still feeding dry only, her fur was dull and dandruffy
until she went on canned only.

New Pics Randy Cat anecdotes 12 February 10th 07 08:23 PM
More pics Susan M Cat anecdotes 13 February 8th 07 09:24 PM
A few more cat pics Susan M Cat anecdotes 17 December 16th 06 09:44 PM
Three new pics jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 September 2nd 05 05:05 AM
Pics KittyLady Cat anecdotes 19 April 18th 05 02:38 PM