dekoratin wif soft

Old November 21st 05, 08:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default dekoratin wif soft

It hadda been so long sinze the growly monzter hadda kumed outta itz clozet
we thinked it hadda gone to the applianze bridge, butted no, on Saturday it
camed out anna eated some of owr furz inna dinin rum.Itself iz owld so it
didunt get dem all. Soft mofed stuzz arownd and diz makez uses mad, itz owr
furnitur so we thinkz it shuuld stay where it iz... Her cleaned anna moved
da china cabinet anna when her did diz her finded 2 vases, well a vaze anna
bowl, her putted da vase onna china cabinet, anna da bowl wented on OWR
dinin rum table, we didunt 'preciate dat kuz we all likezta sleep onna
table... So when her anna furry wuzint lookin one of uses*anna we iz notted
tellin whu, * peed inna bowl, so der, clean some more hoomanz!!!

Trudi fur her howze, smilin guilty like

Old November 21st 05, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hi, Hi, Trudi. (smurgle, smurgle, pawkiss, pawkiss).
R anti Jeen who kept mom & thu uthur kittees aftur H.Katrina (uf curst
memoree), says she iz still findin 'Tonio furs wen she sweeps. AND she
sweeps 'way more than r mom!.
I have seen r hooman lukin 'round wit that evil eye luk that ses she iz
goin 2 du sumthin lik Soft. she got that meshurin' thing & mumblin'
'bowt wethur somethin' wud fit or not. & she wus evun mumblin' bowt
paynt. oh, Trudi, she iz efun thinkin' uf steellin my bed that I hide
under.
yur fren, BK

Old November 21st 05, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 02:34:47 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

It hadda been so long sinze the growly monzter hadda kumed outta itz clozet
we thinked it hadda gone to the applianze bridge, butted no, on Saturday it
camed out anna eated some of owr furz inna dinin rum.Itself iz owld so it
didunt get dem all. Soft mofed stuzz arownd and diz makez uses mad, itz owr
furnitur so we thinkz it shuuld stay where it iz... Her cleaned anna moved
da china cabinet anna when her did diz her finded 2 vases, well a vaze anna
bowl, her putted da vase onna china cabinet, anna da bowl wented on OWR
dinin rum table, we didunt 'preciate dat kuz we all likezta sleep onna
table... So when her anna furry wuzint lookin one of uses*anna we iz notted
tellin whu, * peed inna bowl, so der, clean some more hoomanz!!!

Trudi fur her howze, smilin guilty like

I'ze agree sisfur-in-law! My hooman usez dat growlmonster toofffen,
an he moof MY stuff too! How do yu send a growlmonster to da appliance
bridj?

HeHe datz funny 'bowt da bowl. Who dere has such guggud aim??? kitty
giggles
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/21/2005 11:17:42 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old November 21st 05, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 02:34:47 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

It hadda been so long sinze the growly monzter hadda kumed outta itz clozet
we thinked it hadda gone to the applianze bridge, butted no, on Saturday it
camed out anna eated some of owr furz inna dinin rum.Itself iz owld so it
didunt get dem all. Soft mofed stuzz arownd and diz makez uses mad, itz owr
furnitur so we thinkz it shuuld stay where it iz... Her cleaned anna moved
da china cabinet anna when her did diz her finded 2 vases, well a vaze anna
bowl, her putted da vase onna china cabinet, anna da bowl wented on OWR
dinin rum table, we didunt 'preciate dat kuz we all likezta sleep onna
table... So when her anna furry wuzint lookin one of uses*anna we iz notted
tellin whu, * peed inna bowl, so der, clean some more hoomanz!!!

Trudi fur her howze, smilin guilty like

I'm afraid there's a lot of that going on. Our hoomins have been very good
about that, since their growlmonster died a while ago. But last weekend
they went and bought a new one, and they've been letting it out of it's
closet way too often. Paw has run it all over the living room, and Meowmie
ran it all over the bedroom.

It's disgusting! I think Amelia and I need to put on our inventor's caps
and see if we can't develop a growlmonster killer. Or at least a repellant.

Cleo

Old November 21st 05, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

soft's mom sayed dat it wuz one of use girlcats, fur sure, *wink*

we didn't know if there wuz a 'plianze bridge, butted it hadint been seen in
so long we juz figured it had gone there, Trudi

Old November 21st 05, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

or a muzzle or pee onit, Trudi
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news
[...]

The last Day Miss Violette Cat community 39 November 11th 05 03:19 PM
Cat poops when he doesn't get soft food JL Cat health & behaviour 7 October 29th 05 06:23 AM
going soft Sandra Cat anecdotes 2 April 25th 05 05:25 AM
Harri the big trip Miss Violette Cat community 4 November 20th 04 01:40 AM