IZE A HOOLIKITTEN!!!!!!

Old November 20th 05, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default IZE A HOOLIKITTEN!!!!!!

Hihi evfurry wun!!

Ize dA LituLizt Miles BbayKat and Ize Miss Lilly-Wiskers!!! Ize iz
uooosin da pooter!!! Ize Lyke PIng PONg Bawls anna Chasin paper!!!!

Ize wer furry sick, but ize betterer NOW!!!!

Miss Lilly Whiskers, Hoolikitten Extrordinar!
------
Akshully, Sheez a right Payne in da Ass.

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger.

Old November 20th 05, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:54:08 +0000, Helen Miles wrote:

Hihi evfurry wun!!

Ize dA LituLizt Miles BbayKat and Ize Miss Lilly-Wiskers!!! Ize iz
uooosin da pooter!!! Ize Lyke PIng PONg Bawls anna Chasin paper!!!!

Ize wer furry sick, but ize betterer NOW!!!!

Miss Lilly Whiskers, Hoolikitten Extrordinar!
------
Akshully, Sheez a right Payne in da Ass.

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger.

Welcome, Miss Lilly Whiskers! We'z allez apurrciate new Hoolikittens in da
Community. I'z a lil too old to be a Hoolikitten mineownself (I'z 2 an a
half years old now). But I used to be a hoolikitten, and mineown liddle
brofur Ranger still is.

Tabitha Fluffytail
Old November 20th 05, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hi dere, Lilly Whiskerz, welkum to rpcc! I haz seen yur picher, an I fingk
yooz furryfurry kyoot!

I likez chooin paperz, haz yoo ever tried dat?

Sundance

news:9428f37f54fe4c51146e3b588dc8f9c1.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old November 21st 05, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:9428f37f54fe4c51146e3b588dc8f9c1.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Hihi evfurry wun!!

Ize dA LituLizt Miles BbayKat and Ize Miss Lilly-Wiskers!!! Ize iz
uooosin da pooter!!! Ize Lyke PIng PONg Bawls anna Chasin paper!!!!

Ize wer furry sick, but ize betterer NOW!!!!

Miss Lilly Whiskers, Hoolikitten Extrordinar!
------
Akshully, Sheez a right Payne in da Ass.

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger.

Hiya liddul Miss Lilly-Wizkerz....I meen Wiskers!!!
I yam 'apy dat yu ar betterereer neow.
Pingy pongy bawlz ar funfunfun!

Pitoonya

Old November 21st 05, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:54:08 +0000 (UTC), Helen Miles's little, agile
paws typed:

Hihi evfurry wun!!

Hihi Lilly-Wiskers! Yu certainly iz an energetik kitten! And kute too!
Welcum to da groop!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/20/2005 11:11:51 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 21st 05, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Miss Lillly-Wiskers!! Welcum tu duh RPCC groop! We haff lotsa gud tymes,
an hewp eech offur in duh badtymes(wich we hope dare won't be enny) Yew
joyned jus in tyme fur Kissamouse! Partytyme! prezzies!! Kards!!!

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old November 22nd 05, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

hihihi miss lillywiskas!!! we is the gang uf otange, and tho we is
furryfurry liddle we is hoolikitten potenshul~!!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Old November 22nd 05, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Puurrrooooftttt!

hi, Hi, HIHI!

Iffn yew keepz upp da hoolikitten stuffz, yew mite effen get to be a
depradatator like me sumday!!!

Purrz anna chom on da noze!
GT

wrote:

Hihi evfurry wun!!

Ize dA LituLizt Miles BbayKat and Ize Miss Lilly-Wiskers!!! Ize iz
uooosin da pooter!!! Ize Lyke PIng PONg Bawls anna Chasin paper!!!!

Ize wer furry sick, but ize betterer NOW!!!!

Miss Lilly Whiskers, Hoolikitten Extrordinar!
------
Akshully, Sheez a right Payne in da Ass.

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger.

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]