Kwestchun about Cat Clubz

Old November 27th 05, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Kwestchun about Cat Clubz

There iz a Black Cats Club. I think Captain Midnite iz thuh current
lissst keeper. I don't know if he kin get into thuh noozgroop, but
we'll see. We'll call a meeting so we kin get noo memfurs.

Little Kity, BCC
Dispatcher, Catmerica Police Department

Old November 27th 05, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

There iz a Black Cats Club. I think Captain Midnite iz thuh
current
lissst keeper. I don't know if he kin get into thuh noozgroop,
but
we'll see. We'll call a meeting so we kin get noo memfurs.

Little Kity, BCC
Dispatcher, Catmerica Police Department

Meow, Little Kitty. I'ze here. Before I revitalize the Black
Cats Club, I want to meow with Major Kat, the original
listkeeper.

Capt. Midnight, DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old November 27th 05, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yes, there is a Back Claw Cats Club. I'ze the listkeeper, and
Gretchen Marie (RB) was the assistant listkeeper.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Listkeeper, Back Claw Cats Club
"We Have The Claws That Count!"

"Rebecca" wrote in message
news
Iznt dere also a Back Claws Club datz kalled BCC?

Rebecca

oups.com...

Old November 28th 05, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Itz thuh Back Claws Cat Club--BCCC. GM wuz in it. Ize got all mine so
I can't joyn. I wuz wundering if we should chanje thuh Black Cats
Club nayme so it izn't so confewsing. Thuh werd black haz to be in it,
but we coould call it suming other than club or say Jet Black or
sumfing.

Little Kitty, BCC
Dispatcher, Catmerica Police Department

Old November 28th 05, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

OK. Glad yew thot of that. Hope yew kin find him.

Little Kitty, BCC