Finully Meowmie got noo picher ub usses!

Old April 21st 05, 04:43 AM
Rebecca

Default Finully Meowmie got noo picher ub usses!

Yoo kan see dem by klikkin on dis: http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

Rebecca

Old April 21st 05, 05:05 AM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 03:43:37 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

Yoo kan see dem by klikkin on dis: http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

Rebecca

Wunnerful piixxtrs of all. TuTu
Old April 21st 05, 05:24 AM
Rebecca

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 03:43:37 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

Yoo kan see dem by klikkin on dis: http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

Rebecca

Wunnerful piixxtrs of all. TuTu

Fangks, TuTu. Iz yoo noo heer? I duznt rememfur seein yoo until resintly.

Rebecca

Old April 21st 05, 01:05 PM
Harri

Rebecca wrote:
Yoo kan see dem by klikkin on dis: http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

Rebecca

Sundance, you and me duz look a lot alike! Cept fur your white fur. You
and mineown brofur Sammy looks a lot alike, too! And Rebecca, you iz
gorgeous. I lub your coat.

Harri
Old April 21st 05, 05:32 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
m...
Yoo kan see dem by klikkin on dis: http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

Rebecca

Doze pitshurz wer woith waytin furr!
Yuz uh hamsum famblee.

Pitoonya AKA...

Old April 22nd 05, 04:54 AM
Sundance

"Harri" wrote in message
Rebecca wrote:
Yoo kan see dem by klikkin on dis: http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

Rebecca

Sundance, you and me duz look a lot alike! Cept fur your white fur. You
and mineown brofur Sammy looks a lot alike, too! And Rebecca, you iz
gorgeous. I lub your coat.

Harri

My sisfur looked evin more like yoo -- she didn't hav ennee white. Meowmie
sez she will post a picher uv her when she gits owt da album dat itz in.

Sundance

Old April 22nd 05, 04:56 AM
Rebecca

"Harri" wrote in message
Rebecca wrote:
Yoo kan see dem by klikkin on dis: http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

Rebecca

Sundance, you and me duz look a lot alike! Cept fur your white fur. You
and mineown brofur Sammy looks a lot alike, too! And Rebecca, you iz
gorgeous. I lub your coat.

Harri

Fangu, Harri, itz furry nice ub yoo to say dat. I fingk yoo iz furry
pritty, too. Don't tell Sundance, but I fingk orange tabbees iz furry gud
lukkin.

Rebecca

Old April 22nd 05, 04:56 AM
Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Rebecca" wrote in message
m...
Yoo kan see dem by klikkin on dis: http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

Rebecca

Doze pitshurz wer woith waytin furr!
Yuz uh hamsum famblee.

Pitoonya AKA...

Fangks, Pitoonya. Duz we hab ennee pichers ub yoo yet?

Rebecca

Old April 24th 05, 03:46 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Rebecca" wrote in message
m...
Yoo kan see dem by klikkin on dis: http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

Rebecca

Doze pitshurz wer woith waytin furr!
Yuz uh hamsum famblee.

Pitoonya AKA...

Fangks, Pitoonya. Duz we hab ennee pichers ub yoo yet?

Rebecca

DumMeowmee didn't pozt tu uh site, juzt tu da photoz noozgroop,
an day get sooosoooomenny, dat dere hab bin uh catrillyun pitshurz sinse.

I yam uh batman faced morning-coated tuxeedo kitty.
Maybe sumday DummMeowmee wyll pozt sum moor sumweerz.
Hur kud du it in NetEskape if hur tookt da tyme.
hurz tuu cheep tu pay toonaz furr uh pitchur site, an tuu dumm tu uplowd,
sumtymez.
Fangz furr azkin. Iffin hur fyndz wun, hur wyll e-mayl it tuu yu, hur
offured wen I wuz
styll nu an shynee in my owntruehome.

Pitoonya

Old April 24th 05, 06:20 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

DumMeowmee didn't pozt tu uh site, juzt tu da photoz noozgroop,
an day get sooosoooomenny, dat dere hab bin uh catrillyun pitshurz sinse.

I yam uh batman faced morning-coated tuxeedo kitty.
Maybe sumday DummMeowmee wyll pozt sum moor sumweerz.
Hur kud du it in NetEskape if hur tookt da tyme.
hurz tuu cheep tu pay toonaz furr uh pitchur site, an tuu dumm tu uplowd,
sumtymez.
Fangz furr azkin. Iffin hur fyndz wun, hur wyll e-mayl it tuu yu, hur
offured wen I wuz
styll nu an shynee in my owntruehome.

Pitoonya

Mine Paw haves a web site fur kitties - catfolks.net. If youz want to
e-mail some pikchoors to mine Paw (dan at wolf dot com), him will be
glad to put dem on a page fur yoiu.

Sammy