Mi pikturs

Old November 15th 05, 06:28 PM
Helen Miles

Default Mi pikturs

Deer Awl,

I haf gotten da sekritary tu put sum pikturs uf da Miles mafia on da
pooter. Der is sum pikturs uf da noo babykat Miss Lilly Whiskers who wus
so furry furry sick. She is awl betterer now.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leo...bum?.dir=/b5ec

Der is a piktur uf my very ownself, and mi wink wink Lady Pandora, whu
is furry shy. Cleo is der tu, and so is da d*g.

Sincerely

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger

Old November 15th 05, 06:45 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:28:18 +0000 (UTC), Helen Miles's little agile
paws typed:

Deer Awl,

I haf gotten da sekritary tu put sum pikturs uf da Miles mafia on da
pooter. Der is sum pikturs uf da noo babykat Miss Lilly Whiskers who wus
so furry furry sick. She is awl betterer now.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leo...bum?.dir=/b5ec

Der is a piktur uf my very ownself, and mi wink wink Lady Pandora, whu
is furry shy. Cleo is der tu, and so is da d*g.

Sincerely

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger

Whut a furry nyce fambly yu haff dere! Such cute kitties!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/15/2005 1:45:01 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old November 15th 05, 09:04 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Fangu yu furr shayerink. Datz uh nyce luukin famblee.

Pitooonya

news:4ba745aea7ef7c07ef304e07047d368a.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old November 15th 05, 09:52 PM
Helen Miles

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Fangu yu furr shayerink. Datz uh nyce luukin famblee.

Pitooonya

Why Fangu furry much. Mi hoomin sez Ize a furry handsum prince, anna Ize
agree wiz hur, iffen if I duz sez so myownself. Da babykat Lilly iz a
royul pain in da bum. She keps biting mi tail. babies haf no respeck fur
der superier adult betturs.

His Royal feline Lordship Tiger, whu iz furry miffed at da babykat

Old November 15th 05, 09:53 PM
Helen Miles

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message

Whut a furry nyce fambly yu haff dere! Such cute kitties!

Fangu furry much.

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger

Old November 16th 05, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

what a luffly fambly yu has! fangyu so much fur sharin their pikshurs with
us!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

news:a2aeb9ae0e86ddb7f306492382d80f2d.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old November 17th 05, 10:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"meee" wrote in message

what a luffly fambly yu has! fangyu so much fur sharin their pikshurs with
us!

Fungu furry much fur da kynd wurds. Da fambly is a furry happy wun.

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger

Old November 17th 05, 10:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Stormmee" wrote in message

wuuld you likezta haf anofur one ta okupi da one you alredi haz, Tiger,
Hopeful///

Fungu fur da kynd offer, but Ize hafta say dat da babykat iz a royal
payne, and I haftu teech her sum manners befor Ize can haf another
hoolikitten in da howse. Shez so cheeky, she bupped miownself on da hed
last nite!!

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger