Mi pikturs

Old November 17th 05, 11:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Mi pikturs

I hazint had timeta gif diz one mannerz yet, her hazint hadda test furm ted
kuz her iz too little but when herz komez outta kitty suite, I iz gonna bop
herself furzt kuz her iz intireli too noizy!!!, Tiger, who had hoped to send
the kitten abroad
Helen Miles wrote in message
news:573c253ceca1726e9c665aeaea97509e.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
"Stormmee" wrote in message

wuuld you likezta haf anofur one ta okupi da one you alredi haz, Tiger,
Hopeful///

Fungu fur da kynd offer, but Ize hafta say dat da babykat iz a royal
payne, and I haftu teech her sum manners befor Ize can haf another
hoolikitten in da howse. Shez so cheeky, she bupped miownself on da hed
last nite!!

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger

Old November 17th 05, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 05:43:00 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

I hazint had timeta gif diz one mannerz yet, her hazint hadda test furm ted
kuz her iz too little but when herz komez outta kitty suite, I iz gonna bop
herself furzt kuz her iz intireli too noizy!!!, Tiger, who had hoped to send
the kitten abroad

kitty giggle
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/17/2005 10:57:20 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old November 20th 05, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Thoze are furry lufflee pikchures. Ize glad to be able to see wot yew
all look like. My sekretaree iz too dumb to git a good pikchure of me
and git it on thuh web.

Little Kitty, glaring at her new meowmie

Old November 20th 05, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"CatTayls" wrote in message
ups.com

Thoze are furry lufflee pikchures. Ize glad to be able to see wot yew
all look like. My sekretaree iz too dumb to git a good pikchure of me
and git it on thuh web.

Little Kitty, glaring at her new meowmie///

Fangu Little Kitty.

Ize a furry handsome black kitty, iffen I do sayz myownself.

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger

Old November 22nd 05, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fangu fur lettn us see duh pikshurs uv yur luffly famblee. Yew ar furry
luckee!

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucy & Jeannie
"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:4ba745aea7ef7c07ef304e07047d368a.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Deer Awl,

I haf gotten da sekritary tu put sum pikturs uf da Miles mafia on da
pooter. Der is sum pikturs uf da noo babykat Miss Lilly Whiskers who wus
so furry furry sick. She is awl betterer now.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leo...bum?.dir=/b5ec

Der is a piktur uf my very ownself, and mi wink wink Lady Pandora, whu
is furry shy. Cleo is der tu, and so is da d*g.

Sincerely

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger