fust messij frum th GAng OF oRANGE

Old November 20th 05, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default fust messij frum th GAng OF oRANGE

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 22:53:54 GMT, Sundance's little, agile paws typed:

Maybe lumimum foyl hatz wud keep owt da TED thawt rayz.

Sundance

Yes! Datz it, Sundance! Wunnerfull!

Now, how can we get owr hoomanz to wear dem loomy foyl hatz.....
Hmmmmmmm....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/20/2005 12:09:27 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 20th 05, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 22:53:54 GMT, Sundance's little, agile paws typed:

Maybe lumimum foyl hatz wud keep owt da TED thawt rayz.

Sundance

Yes! Datz it, Sundance! Wunnerfull!

Now, how can we get owr hoomanz to wear dem loomy foyl hatz.....
Hmmmmmmm....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Maybe if dey thawt dey wuz fashinabubble. Mewomie waches dis show kalled
Amerikaz Nextest Top Moddle, and it seemz like hoomins warez anyfing sumbody
sez dey shud. I wunner if we kud hijak da airwaze an put on Catmerica's
Nextest Top Moddle, an ware lumimum cloze, da dum hoominz mite juss fall fur
it.

Sundance

Old November 21st 05, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

'I duzint know whut 'lumin fil iz butted if it willz makez da ted go away i
iz fur it, Stormmee
Sundance wrote in message
Maybe lumimum foyl hatz wud keep owt da TED thawt rayz.

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:14:27 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

I iz gonna do somfin purty mean purty soon Deze hoomanz iz bein
meanmeanmean, dey taked minesef to da ted agin, where of curze day all
thinked i wuz cute anna of curze i aked cute, not like what mada

hoomanz
take me fur, den da ted sayed i wuz sick anna gifed furry medicine,
butted
datz ok kuz itself tastez gud, I willz write you later bout dat visit,
inna
mean time, juz purr i getz outta diz kitty suite kuz dey wuz sooo mean
dey
did whatta ted sayed anna i duzint haf milk i onliest haz wtaerz anna
chrunchies, Stormmee, NOT amuzed

Y'kno, liddle kitty, yu hafta remember dat hooman cat-slaves are
under da mind control rays dat TEDs emanate, and then do whateffur TED
sez, cawz TED iz kontrollink dere mindz.

Mebee one ov da science-kitteez heer ken wurk on nootralizink dat....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/19/2005 12:02:03 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 22nd 05, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

yes, I is tha bosscat!!! cos the boys neva piks on me, so i mustd be the
boss cat. I is already workin onna hoomins, the boys act all tuff an hisses
an efferytin but i looks real hard for them, kinda crosseyed to maximize tha
impakt, ann they just melts and pats me an fusses ova me.
*violette*

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Yez anna if you duzint watch herself, her willz be da bosscat!!! da queet
onez haz da faztezt pawz, TV, slow and steady
meee wrote in message
WE is PurleAsed to meet suCh FAmouSe kitties!
So is DIS the Violette our VIoletTe is named for? Woz She like OUR

Violette?
COs our Violette IS small anna squeeaky ann bossy. An finks Effurybody

LUfs
her. But WE lufs her ennyways.
*Moe*

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned

by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Hi I iz TV anna diz iz mine sisfur, OEJ, our realcatmom wuz Miz

Violette,
Soft wuz leakin today kuz her sayed our momcat camed home, butted we

didn
see her, juz a little metal container, TV anna OEJ, a bit catfuzzled
meee wrote in message
hullo furrybudies ,we is the gang uf oRANGE. We is THA

hoolikittenist
hoolikitties eva, an we no's it. we wull interadoose owerselves.
I is MOE tha, FIERCEST anna ADVENTURINIST kittencat eever, wiffa

PINKEST
nose.
I is LARRY I is the fiercest, NOT MOE!!! I has a orange anna white

face
anna POINtiest Tale.
(moe anna larry starts scufflin ova who's tha fiercest, wif lotsa

big
paws
and hisspits)
I is Curly, I hassa BEST MaNNers anna i is the biggest anna fuzziest

anna
hasthe biggest paws.
(Curly absentmidedly sits on Larry's head, mufflin the spittin so

everyone
can hear violette's squeaky mew)
I is violette, I is tha sweetest anna tha cutest kittencat eva, an

whoever
is lucky enuff to meet me betta say how sweet I is or my three evil
bruffers
will getcha, anna I will sit ona yur hed.

Old November 22nd 05, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

hihi pitoonya!! fangyu fur your welcumin us!! we is the cutest kitties,
anna we alreddy has the hoomin payin homage to uses!!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hihi liddul Hoolikiteez!
Hiya Moe wit da kyute pink noze!
Hiya Larry wit da big pawz!
Hiya Curly bigizt pawz!
Hiya Sweet Violette!

O0oo yu ar awl da kyutizt liddul kitteez!!!!

Awlzo da Orange Grove-ee-izt!!!!
An yuuz awl belong tu da same famblee tree!

Welkum tu da grooop!

Pitoonya, AKA Sweetee

Old November 22nd 05, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wow!! you is a furry orinj kity! we is furry prowed to meet you sundance
pps mummy finks you has furry nice fur!!
*jasmine quietly sits on moe, who can neffur keep his mouf shut*

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Sundance" wrote in message
. com...
Hi, Gang uv Orinj. Ize a orinj kittee, too! Iznt it grate bein orinj?

Sundance

Old November 22nd 05, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 02:08:12 +0000, meee wrote:

wow yew musted be one uf dem rare orange girlcats meowmie was tellin us
bout!
*Moe* Violette finks she's bettr'n us cos she's an orange girl cat
*Violette* that's cos I am, stoopid (bites his ear)
*larry* No, u're not, cos your orange anna white, so yu dussnt count (jumps
onna violette's hed)
*curly*snoooorrreeemmmeeewwww

I tolded mine Paw to put sum pikchoors of me online. One of me when I was
just a tiny liddle baby is at http://www.catfolks.net/images/harri4.jpg,
and one of me after I growed up a liddle bit is at
http://www.catfolks.net/images/HarriInPocket.jpg.

Harri Roadcat
Old November 22nd 05, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:01:52 -0800, Harri Roadcat's little, agile paws
typed:
I tolded mine Paw to put sum pikchoors of me online. One of me when I was
just a tiny liddle baby is at http://www.catfolks.net/images/harri4.jpg,
and one of me after I growed up a liddle bit is at
http://www.catfolks.net/images/HarriInPocket.jpg.

Harri Roadcat

You iz a furry kute liddle kitty, Harri!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/21/2005 8:28:19 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 22nd 05, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wow harri, you is furry oranj!!! mummy said that you looks jist like my paw,
he is orange allova like you! we is inbetween, more what than paw but more
oranj than our mum!!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

news