fust messij frum th GAng OF oRANGE

Old November 22nd 05, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default fust messij frum th GAng OF oRANGE

Fangu furry much, liddle wuns. When my fosser Meowmie wuz tryin to hewp
Meowmie unnerstan dat I wuz spozed to be hur kittee, she sed, "Juss feel hiz
furz, deyz like chinchilla!"

Sundance

"meee" wrote in message
wow!! you is a furry orinj kity! we is furry prowed to meet you sundance
pps mummy finks you has furry nice fur!!
*jasmine quietly sits on moe, who can neffur keep his mouf shut*

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Sundance" wrote in message
. com...
Hi, Gang uv Orinj. Ize a orinj kittee, too! Iznt it grate bein orinj?

Sundance

"meee" wrote in message
hullo furrybudies ,we is the gang uf oRANGE. We is THA hoolikittenist
hoolikitties eva, an we no's it. we wull interadoose owerselves.
I is MOE tha, FIERCEST anna ADVENTURINIST kittencat eever, wiffa
PINKEST
nose.
I is LARRY I is the fiercest, NOT MOE!!! I has a orange anna white
face
anna POINtiest Tale.
(moe anna larry starts scufflin ova who's tha fiercest, wif lotsa big

paws
and hisspits)
I is Curly, I hassa BEST MaNNers anna i is the biggest anna fuzziest

anna
hasthe biggest paws.
(Curly absentmidedly sits on Larry's head, mufflin the spittin so

everyone
can hear violette's squeaky mew)
I is violette, I is tha sweetest anna tha cutest kittencat eva, an

whoever
is lucky enuff to meet me betta say how sweet I is or my three evil
bruffers
will getcha, anna I will sit ona yur hed.

Old November 22nd 05, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I iz veryorang, even sometimez mine eyez iz ornagligold like, mine stripez
iz darker but i duzing efin hafa white whisker i duzint thenk, seemz like we
hadda orang club when we furzt started readin here, Tiger
meee wrote in message

is you annuffer orinj cat tiger? dus we has an orinj cat club here?

"Stormmee" wrote in message
orang rulez, Tiger

Old November 22nd 05, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:50:12 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

I iz veryorang, even sometimez mine eyez iz ornagligold like, mine stripez
iz darker but i duzing efin hafa white whisker i duzint thenk, seemz like we
hadda orang club when we furzt started readin here, Tiger

quick smoochie Datz whut makes yu hansum! An we boff haff copper
kolored eyez!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs