Is anykitty interested in a Meowser's Club?

Old November 22nd 05, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Is anykitty interested in a Meowser's Club?

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:02:52 -0800, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Ummm...du ya tink sum tyme... we kud hab... uh Fly Huntink Klub?
I yam uh gudgud fly hunter!

Pitoonya

Ooh, ooh, ooh, yeth! I'z a super fly hunter, and would luf to haf a club
fur dat.

I wunnder if the Meowsie Hunter Club should mebbe be the Hunter Kitty
Club instead?

Sammy
the mightiest fly hunter in his house

Old November 23rd 05, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Diz iza gud idermint, we willz be a bit late az soft anna furry willz be
trafellin butted dey promized to only be gone on turkeybird day, OEJ fur her
howze
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
news
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:18:21 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I dunno, purrhapz, we shuuld se who wantza join den have an parti ta see

if
anycatelse wantz join, purrhapz juz after turkeybirdday so we kan sneak

out
da hoomanz leftofur turkeybird anna gravy, OEJ

Now dat is da bestest idearment I'z have heard all day! Howz about we
start da party late on Fursday, when da hoomins is all tired out an
stuffed wif turkeybird and not playin wif da pooters. Dat way we'z will be
free to party wifout inneruption.

Tabifa, would FluffyKitz like to cater da party?

Harri

Old November 23rd 05, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I iza 'xpurrt fly hunter, Trudi, wafin atta her friend
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Ummm...du ya tink sum tyme... we kud hab... uh Fly Huntink Klub?
I yam uh gudgud fly hunter!

Pitoonya

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Datza gudgud ideer, Harri!
I purrsunullee luff tu eet da tayelz offa toye meowzeez!

Pitooonya

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
Affur meowing to OEJ bout da meowsie her catched, I fink it might be

fun
to haf a club for kitties dat likes to catch meowsies. Since a lot of
kitties lif wif hoomins dat keep real liv meowsies away, I'z fink dat

efen
kitties dat jus catch toy meowsies ought to be able to join da club

too.

Does any kitties fink they might like to join a Meowser's Club? We'z

could
share tips on meowsing techniques, an where to find dem, and recipes
for how to prepare meowsies, and stuff like dat. An of course haf

meetings
wif lotz of gudgud food.

Harri Roadcat

Old November 25th 05, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:18:21 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I dunno, purrhapz, we shuuld se who wantza join den have an

parti ta see if
anycatelse wantz join, purrhapz juz after turkeybirdday so we

kan sneak out
da hoomanz leftofur turkeybird anna gravy, OEJ

Now dat is da bestest idearment I'z have heard all day! Howz

about we
start da party late on Fursday, when da hoomins is all tired

out an
stuffed wif turkeybird and not playin wif da pooters. Dat way

we'z will be
free to party wifout inneruption.

Tabifa, would FluffyKitz like to cater da party?

Harri

I wyll pay 1 tu 5 tunas pur meowze, depending on size.

Awlzo I wud cater if I kud, but Meowmee putted awl da
'planned-overs' in da freezur.
No left-ovurz left.

Pitoonya, purrturbed.

Old November 26th 05, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

OWR soft duz dat wif da fud dey duzint eat rite away, I thinkz da freezer
eatz tootoo muc of owr fud, Trudi, who see the fud go outta door but duzint
notize when it kumz bak