Kitty Club Announcement: Mousing Kitty Club

Old November 23rd 05, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Kitty Club Announcement: Mousing Kitty Club

Hihi, Frieda. Mine name iz Rebecca. I livz in Catifurnia (in da San
Furnsisco area) wif mine brofur Sundance an owr Meowmie.

Iz dere ennee picherz uv yoo online dat we kan see? Yoo kan see pichers uv
Sundance an me at da link below. Welkum to da Kommyunitee!
--
Rebecca
Pix at http://tinyurl.com/bmf8d

"Frieda" wrote in message
oups.com...
ello again.

Mi nams Frieda, im 2 yrz old. Im a tabbi an I live in London!

Old November 24th 05, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hi agin, OEJ, From Illinois, USA

Old November 24th 05, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

How muc duz you weigh now, Trudi, who is up to almozt 8 pownds
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 05:01:40 -0800, Frieda wrote:

ello again.

Mi nams Frieda, im 2 yrz old. Im a tabbi an I live in London!

Hello, Frieda! I'm Harri Roadcat, I'z about one an a haf and I live in
Southern Catifurnia. I'm just a tiny kitty - my 6 month old brofur is lots
bigger than me. I got my name by riding around da country in a bigbig
semitruck wif mine hoomin, but we'z back at home now. I'z now a housecat
and mine Paw is now a compooter system adminisfurator.

We'z allez glad to welcome new kitties to da community.

Harri

Old November 24th 05, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Club name change? : Kitty Club Announcement: Mousing Kitty Club

I know we hazn't efen held our firstest meeting yet, but I fink we needs
to change da name. We started wif da "Mousing Kitty Club", but den we waz
gona change it to da "Hunting Kitty Club". But we'z already gotz a HKC -
da Hurky Kitty Club. If we was to haf two clubs wif da initials HKC it
could get confuzling.

So how abouts we call da club da "Mighty Hunters Club"? I don't fink we'z
gotz a MHC yet, duz we?

Harri Roadcat

Old November 24th 05, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Party time! Kitty Club Announcement: Mousing Kitty Club

Hey, kittiez! It's Fangsgibing Day here in da US, so it's turkeybird day.
Mineown sisfur Miss Tabifa and her partners has made a whole bunch uv
yummy fuds and drinks, and we'z gots lots of gud danzing CDs an a stereo,
and mineown hoomins are gonna be at mineown grandmeowmie's house today.

So all of you kittiez who wants to party, come on over! Itz party time!

Harri Roadcat
already boogying to the music and munching on turkeybird
Old November 24th 05, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Harri Roadcat wrote:
But we'z already gotz a HKC -
da Hurky Kitty Club. If we was to haf two clubs wif da initials HKC it
could get confuzling.

Damn right!

Louise, HKC Prez
Old November 24th 05, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ello al kitti's.

No ere iznt a pikture ov me im afraid.

Me paws r not very kompurter littrat.

Old November 25th 05, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:27:54 -0800, Frieda wrote:

Ello al kitti's.

No ere iznt a pikture ov me im afraid.

Me paws r not very kompurter littrat.

Datz ok. Sum of usses is gudgud on the pooter (like in mineown case, mine
Paw is a pooter guy and run Innnernet pooters all day, so I'z getz lots of
pooter sperience), but sum kitties duzn't get so much pooter time. But
dats ok cuz we can still unnerstand you just fine.

Ya know, iffen one of yourz hoomins ever getz a chance to get a pikchoor
of you, if yourz hoomin can send your pikchoor to mine hoomins, mine
hoomincan put your pikchoor on da innernet fur you.

Harri
Old November 25th 05, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:26:17 -0800, Harri Roadcat's little, agile paws
typed:

Hey, kittiez! It's Fangsgibing Day here in da US, so it's turkeybird day.
Mineown sisfur Miss Tabifa and her partners has made a whole bunch uv
yummy fuds and drinks, and we'z gots lots of gud danzing CDs an a stereo,
and mineown hoomins are gonna be at mineown grandmeowmie's house today.

So all of you kittiez who wants to party, come on over! Itz party time!

Harri Roadcat
already boogying to the music and munching on turkeybird

'porter twinkles, and a petite Purrsian with boxes steps out

Hihi Kitties! I'ze heer an I brottid pukin pie an canz ov wippy kreem
fur dessert!

An heerz sum more turkeybird, stuffink an graffy fur efurrykitty!

Iz my luf, Tiger heer yet?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/25/2005 12:08:06 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 25th 05, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 23:31:33 -0800, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

[shreddificated]
I like dat idearment. I'z good at catching meowsies, but I also catch
mofs and leezards and flies and flutterbys and all sorts of udder fings.

Harri Roadcat

Hissyfittz, Harri!

We awl knowz dat udderz iz partz of kows, an kowz is BIG, BOGBOG.
BIGBIGBIG!!! Duz yew reely wantz tew klaim dat yew katchez kowz!!

Iz yew tellin da troof or iz yew battin at owr taylz???

Kuriouzly,
GT, FF and MM

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]