U see me Again

Old April 3rd 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default U see me Again

Just my kid playing with the laser light again

http://www.barryparrish.com/jupiter.htm

Old April 4th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
That is so cute. And that chair looks really comfortable.

Jupiter is getting so big!

yeah, she's coming up! i just luff her!

THAT CHAIR?
dam thing is rump sprung, it lays back so far your head touches the
floor
its very heaby Cybie, I don't think it's ever been broken in proper

Old April 4th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

If it is rump sprung I think it is broken in. How would you break it in?

it's too clean
needs some fried chicken crumbs and watermelon seeds down in it

to make it lay back you have to plant your hands on the arms pretty
firm and push pretty hard, it slides incredibely smooth, it scares you,
you feel like you'll never reach the bottom

you just hold on

why so sad bluebird...

as long as laughter is good to hear and lips are good to kiss
the world is a wonderful place!
~i can't remember

Old April 4th 06, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 3 Apr 2006 13:47:16 -0700, "Freight Train Jones"
wrote:

Just my kid playing with the laser light again

http://www.barryparrish.com/jupiter.htm

That's a hoot Barry. He looks like a very fun cat.

Charlie