Out of lurking to say this...

Old September 29th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

Default Out of lurking to say this...

My number ONE reason for not posting in here anymore was b/c of Kyla. She's
a sh*t stirrer, and it was making me sick. And she does the SAME thing in
the Pink Floyd group. It's "woe is me" all of the time and then she cries
that she doesn't understand. 95% of the peeps in the Floyd group can't
stand Kyla. And who knows about the other groups.

Kyla, you know EXACTLY what you're doing and I think you're one sick puppy.
Conniving should be your middle name.

--

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old September 29th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Sep 29, 11:06*am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:
My number ONE reason for not posting in here anymore was b/c of Kyla. *She's
a sh*t stirrer, and it was making me sick. *And she does the SAME thing in
the Pink Floyd group. *It's "woe is me" all of the time and then she cries
that she doesn't understand. *95% of the peeps in the Floyd group can't
stand Kyla. And who knows about the other groups.

Kyla, you know EXACTLY what you're doing and I think you're one sick puppy.
Conniving should be your middle name.

--

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

I manage to like both of you. In your case, I guess I'm being too
tolerant.

--
Will in New Haven
Old September 29th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
My number ONE reason for not posting in here anymore was b/c of Kyla.
She's a sh*t stirrer, and it was making me sick. And she does the SAME
thing in the Pink Floyd group. It's "woe is me" all of the time and
then she cries that she doesn't understand. 95% of the peeps in the
Floyd group can't stand Kyla. And who knows about the other groups.

Kyla, you know EXACTLY what you're doing and I think you're one sick
puppy. Conniving should be your middle name.

She's not my favorite poster, either, but isn't it easier to simply
ignore her, rather than to say spiteful things about her? I gather she
has physical disabilities that give her too much time to sit posting to
newsgroups and feeling sorry for herself. (Yes, I know there are plenty
here with similar and worse problems who don't make an issue of them,
but each of us is different, and handle our problems in our own ways.)
Old September 29th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
My number ONE reason for not posting in here anymore was b/c of Kyla.
She's a sh*t stirrer, and it was making me sick. And she does the SAME
thing in the Pink Floyd group. It's "woe is me" all of the time and then
she cries that she doesn't understand. 95% of the peeps in the Floyd
group can't stand Kyla. And who knows about the other groups.

Kyla, you know EXACTLY what you're doing and I think you're one sick
puppy. Conniving should be your middle name.

Thanks a LOT Laurie. You just made my day
If you don't like me, put me in your killfile, for pete's sake.
Think of me what you will, I don't care!
Have a nice day.
Kyla

Old September 29th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
My number ONE reason for not posting in here anymore was b/c of Kyla.
She's a sh*t stirrer, and it was making me sick. And she does the
SAME thing in the Pink Floyd group. It's "woe is me" all of the
time and then she cries that she doesn't understand. 95% of the
peeps in the Floyd group can't stand Kyla. And who knows about the
other groups. Kyla, you know EXACTLY what you're doing and I think you're
one sick
puppy. Conniving should be your middle name.

Thanks a LOT Laurie. You just made my day
If you don't like me, put me in your killfile, for pete's sake.
Think of me what you will, I don't care!
Have a nice day.
Kyla

If you don't care, Kyla, don't reply, that's one of the things about you
which causes the problems.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 29th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]

wrote:
My number ONE reason for not posting in here anymore was b/c of Kyla.
She's
a sh*t stirrer, and it was making me sick. And she does the SAME thing in
the Pink Floyd group. It's "woe is me" all of the time and then she cries
that she doesn't understand. 95% of the peeps in the Floyd group can't
stand Kyla. And who knows about the other groups.

Kyla, you know EXACTLY what you're doing and I think you're one sick
puppy.
Conniving should be your middle name.

--

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

I manage to like both of you. In your case, I guess I'm being too
tolerant.

Thanks Will.
I guess I'm just in a s**tload of people hating me right now,
I can't seem to do anything right here
Laurie is full of it about the Floyd group.
Sure, there are a lot of trolls who hate me, but I just 'plonk' them.
I have many friends there, but she chooses to believe the trolls.
Whatever..I don't care. I really don't.
Like Woo Too said, 'all they can do is type at you' LOL
So Mosey will be writing on 'his' group.
A troll from the Beatles group got snarky about Mosey and Tabitha coming
back from their honeymoon and I just put him in the stinky litterbox EG
Hug
Kyla

--
Will in New Haven

Old September 29th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]

"Adrian"
Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
My number ONE reason for not posting in here anymore was b/c of Kyla.
She's a sh*t stirrer, and it was making me sick. And she does the
SAME thing in the Pink Floyd group. It's "woe is me" all of the
time and then she cries that she doesn't understand. 95% of the
peeps in the Floyd group can't stand Kyla. And who knows about the
other groups. Kyla, you know EXACTLY what you're doing and I think
you're one sick
puppy. Conniving should be your middle name.

Thanks a LOT Laurie. You just made my day
If you don't like me, put me in your killfile, for pete's sake.
Think of me what you will, I don't care!
Have a nice day.
Kyla

If you don't care, Kyla, don't reply, that's one of the things about you
which causes the problems.

Point taken, thanks.
Hug
Kyla
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 29th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
My number ONE reason for not posting in here anymore was b/c of Kyla.
She's a sh*t stirrer, and it was making me sick. And she does the
SAME thing in the Pink Floyd group. It's "woe is me" all of the
time and then she cries that she doesn't understand. 95% of the
peeps in the Floyd group can't stand Kyla. And who knows about the
other groups. Kyla, you know EXACTLY what you're doing and I think
you're one sick
puppy. Conniving should be your middle name.

Thanks a LOT Laurie. You just made my day
If you don't like me, put me in your killfile, for pete's sake.
Think of me what you will, I don't care!
Have a nice day.
Kyla

If you don't care, Kyla, don't reply, that's one of the things about you
which causes the problems.

You said it, Adrian... only ONE of the things.

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Old September 29th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Kyla, you know EXACTLY what you're doing and I think you're one sick
puppy. Conniving should be your middle name.

She's not my favorite poster, either, but isn't it easier to simply
ignore her, rather than to say spiteful things about her? I gather she
has physical disabilities that give her too much time to sit posting to
newsgroups and feeling sorry for herself. (Yes, I know there are plenty
here with similar and worse problems who don't make an issue of them,
but each of us is different, and handle our problems in our own ways.)

Evelyn, this is probably the sanest thing anyone has posted about Kyla
and the effect she has on this newsgroup, that I have read so far. This
is my attitude toward her exactly. And thank you for acknowledging that
we're all different and we all deal without our problems differently. If
some people are able to be stoic, or to find humor in their problems, or
to look for the positives in their lives despite their problems, then
they are blessed to have some strengths in their personal toolkit that
helps them get through life. And they should be grateful for that, rather
than dumping on someone who has not found a way to do it.

It's hard for me to understand why so many people get so upset by a
person who, for any number of reasons, is clearly not operating on all
cylinders. Sure, she gets angry and says something hostile, and then
denies it. True, she can't stop dredging up conflicts in the past.
But why take it so personally? You might as well be getting your
feelings deeply hurt because your neighborhood homeless person comes
up to you on the street, ranting and screaming at you. That's about
how personal it is when Kyla does her thing.

(I know some people believe it's a terrible thing for me to speak
honestly about what's going on here. But I don't believe in being
hypocritical, thinking one thing and saying another, or self-righteously
condemning a person who clearly *cannot help herself*. Those priorities
are 100% backwards. If you want to do good in the world, speak honestly
but non-judgementally. Not the other way around!)

We are talking about someone who:

- Suffers from constant, debilitating pain
- ** Takes narcotics on a regular basis **
- Has major emotional issues, perhaps related to the above

It has nothing to do with anyone here. Those of you who are getting
sucked into the dynamic should really just consider the source and stop
letting it get to you. We do not have to allow any one person to disrupt
the newsgroup. And if we do allow it, then we can't blame that person,
can we?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old September 29th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

wrote:

[...]

About the only time I get annoyed at you is when you (or Mosey) posts
something that draws people from the music groups into one of the cat
groups. No one from the music groups responds in the cat groups
_except_ to be vicious, crossposting between groups is not a good
idea. If one of them is actually reading the cat groups simply for a
chance to be nasty, sort of like good old "livelovelaugh," that's one
thing. But don't post cat stuff there and draw them over.

--
Will in New Haven

Still lurking around Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 9 September 3rd 05 06:56 PM
Still here - just lurking CatNipped Cat anecdotes 1 August 20th 05 01:34 PM
De-lurking FibbersCloset Cat anecdotes 15 January 1st 05 10:52 AM
Mostly Lurking Yowie Cat anecdotes 24 October 31st 04 03:30 AM
Been lurking... Yowie Cat anecdotes 5 May 19th 04 10:45 PM