RFD: rec.pets.cats.breeds

Old September 28th 03, 10:46 PM
Karen M.

Sherry wrote:

I guess when it comes to consistancy you have proven that Darwin was right.

Speaking of consistency, this is the same Cat Protector who spammed the
newsgroup with free advertisement last December for the Phoenix cat show,
which mostly benefits breeders and their purebreds.

It seems all you know to is insult and pick on people. I guess you have
nothing better to do.

Nor do you, apparently.

Sherry

touche!!

Old September 29th 03, 09:12 AM
-L.

"Philip ®" wrote in message link.net...
C/P... you make yourself an EASY target with the Looney gibberish you
regurgitate. One might infer that you need attention ... any
attention even if it's negative. BTW, do you have any children and
are they adopted? If you had children of your own, do you wonder if
some orphanage child died because of a selfish decision you made?
;-)

You may think it's funny but comparing homeless cats to adopted
children is not only offensive, it's completely ignorant.

-L.

Old September 29th 03, 02:13 PM
~*SooZy*~

"Sherry " wrote in message
we visited a RSPCA in Portsmouth UK today.... I was surprised how few

cats
they had and most had been reserved by new owners no purebred there

either!
the dog blocks where nearly empty too. Maybe I will in an area that cares
about not producing so many un wanted cats and dogs.

I always get the impression from our UK friends that overpopulation isn't
nearly as critical there. Some say that in certain areas kittens are even
difficult to find. It would be interesting to know the reason for that. I

wish
it were that way at every shelter. Everywhere.

Sherry

I really don't know why? it may not always be like this at the place I visit
yesterday.
It is harder to find kitten than cats here. My friend spent months looking
for a kitten, from a rescue centre and in the end fell in love with a white
boy with no ears due to skin cancer! people really should learn to put
total sun block on their cats ears!

When you search UK sights for kitten, you do get a few come up normally free
or really cheap, I suppose there the ones who wind up in rescue centres
:-( people should really research on what is needed before they get a
kitten/cat. All rescue centres do a home visit here, is that the case over
there too Sherry?