Purrs for a Dachschund and her Pups

Old May 31st 05, 07:15 PM
jmcquown

Default Purrs for a Dachschund and her Pups

Just got back from dropping off Persia and Peaches for boarding. I could
hear lots of noise from the surgery and a lot of excited voices. The
receptionist told me they had to do a C-section on a miniature dachschund
and she had given birth to NINE puppies; there was a 10th but it was just
barely clinging to life.

This is the poor mommy-dogs third litter in 4 years for a total of 33
puppies. I was horrified! Why don't they spay her? The receptionist
whispered to me "She gets $250 per puppy because they are pure-bred
miniature dachs." Oh well, that makes it okay then. NOT. The receptionist
is as horrified as I am by the whole thing.

One of the vet techs brought one of the newborn pups up for me to see. It
was so tiny, and meowing like a kitten; it still had the umbilical attached.

Purrs for the mommy and her babies and for her owner to get her spayed.

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old May 31st 05, 07:59 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 31 May 2005 13:15:12 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

[...]

Purrs for the poor doggies, and for their owner to get some brains.

Theresa
Old May 31st 05, 09:48 PM
polonca12000

That's horrible! Poor doggie!
Purrs and best wishes for the doggie and her puppies,
--
Polonca & Soncek

. ..

Old May 31st 05, 11:24 PM
Irulan

Much prayers for the little mommy and the puppies.
Jazz and his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
. ..

Old June 1st 05, 01:49 AM
Elise

jmcquown wrote:
Just got back from dropping off Persia and Peaches for boarding. I could
hear lots of noise from the surgery and a lot of excited voices. The
receptionist told me they had to do a C-section on a miniature dachschund
and she had given birth to NINE puppies; there was a 10th but it was just
barely clinging to life.

This is the poor mommy-dogs third litter in 4 years for a total of 33
puppies. I was horrified! Why don't they spay her? The receptionist
whispered to me "She gets $250 per puppy because they are pure-bred
miniature dachs." Oh well, that makes it okay then. NOT. The receptionist
is as horrified as I am by the whole thing.

One of the vet techs brought one of the newborn pups up for me to see. It
was so tiny, and meowing like a kitten; it still had the umbilical attached.

Purrs for the mommy and her babies and for her owner to get her spayed.

Purrs for the poor mommy d*g and the little puppies.
Litterbox offerings for her owners

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old June 1st 05, 05:55 AM
Sam Nash

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Purrs for the momma and for her spaying, but unfortunately I'm not holding
out much hope of the latter.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old June 1st 05, 12:13 PM
Adrian

jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Purrs for the mother and her babies.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 1st 05, 06:44 PM

wrote:

[...]

This is so sad. Purrs for the poor momma and little ones.

Ginger-lyn
grew up with doxies

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/