A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin

Old March 22nd 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:19:55 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

great wine, Tiger takez an oyzter ta see... mmm dat duz tzte gud,...

Mmmmmm, indeed eet duz, M. Tiger! slurps oyster, sips wine Here, do
try one ov zese hands Tiger a rock lobster tail from the tray of a
passing wait-kittyUmmmm! Magnifique! I like kitties wif a hearty
appetite! pours more wine for everyone at the table

Ahhh, zere eez Cleopatra and M. TV! waves them overPleeze do seet
wif us!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old March 22nd 06, 09:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

who wuuld likta start? Tiger
Countess Katzenplatzen wrote in message
news
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:22:55 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

when the inspektor and hiz wink are seated tiger getz an idermint... He
lookz at hiz wifekitty anna winkz anna wigglez one ear...

inspektor, we were talkin earlier anna one of the thingz we wuz

discussin
wuz hafin a wink so i thinked it wuuld be innerestin ifin da girlkittyz

wuld
tell how dey meeted der winkz anna 'bout der courtship, whatdaya guyz

think,
Tiger desperately hopin diz izunt too personal

Oh, zees is an eggzelent idea! An eggzelent way for us kitties to get to
know each uzzer better!

Countess K

Old March 22nd 06, 09:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

TV anna clea shuuld be her soon, Tiger
Sundance wrote in message
et...
Dat wud be furry innerestin. Lessee, whut winked kitteez iz heer: derez

yoo
an Anaïs... who else?

Sundance, starting to wonder if Pitoonya is OK

Old March 22nd 06, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

da 'spektor anna hiz wink here, who wnatsa start, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 02:38:22 GMT, Sundance's little, agile paws typed:

Dat wud be furry innerestin. Lessee, whut winked kitteez iz heer: derez

yoo
an Anaïs... who else?

Sundance, starting to wonder if Pitoonya is OK

I'm sure she is, Sundance!

An deres Cleo an TV, Sammy an Lillith.... what uffer kitties?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/21/2006 11:30:46 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old March 22nd 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 03:02:13 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Hi you guyz, iz it dinner yet TV, getz kuzhin fur Cleoa and smilez when he
sees da shrimpeez anna the 'spektorz wine,...

Ahhh, bon swar, M'sieu TV & Madam Cleopatra shakes TV's paw, kisses
Cleo's How are yourownselves tonight pours nip-wine for them -
signals the wait-kitty for more oysters and lobster tails and offers
them to TV and Cleo.

Zese are wonderful deftly pops a lobster tail out of the shell and
eats it fishees - my friend Tiger and I are enjoying zem kwite a
bit!!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old March 22nd 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 02:58:17 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

da 'spektor anna hiz wink here, who wnatsa start, Tiger

Ahhh, zen, I weel. I was just owt ov zee gendarmierie academy and
working zee docks in Le Havre when I broke open a case where sum bad
kitties were steelink scallops from zere shells, and replacink zem wif
pieces ov cheeper feesh zat were stamped and pressed to look like a
scallop zen sellink zee reel scallops on zee blak market. Bridget was
a manager at won ov zee scallop wholesalers, and we saw eech offur
often abowt zis case.

Eet was my keen nose for gud fuds zat led me to zee suspects, and I
was able to sniff zere trail to Marseilles and round zem awl up and
send zem to zee pownd. After zee case was offur, I infited Bridget fur
zee coffee, and zee rest eez history!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old March 22nd 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 03:02:13 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Hi you guyz, iz it dinner yet TV, getz kuzhin fur Cleoa and smilez when he
sees da shrimpeez anna the 'spektorz wine,...

Thank you, my handsome wink!

Inspector, we were able to hear the wonderful story of how you met your
wink as we were walking this way. That sounds quite romantic!

Cleo

Old March 22nd 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

An deres Cleo an TV, Sammy an Lillith.... what uffer kitties?

Hihi, efurry kitty! Mine bootiful wink, shall we join da uffur kittiez? It
looks like dey is hafing yummy snacks. An it sounds like Ranger might be
napping belowdeck.

[Pulls up a nice soft cushion for Lilith Kitten]

Sammy