JELLICLE BALL: Phantom Gets Ready

Old October 11th 08, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default JELLICLE BALL: Phantom Gets Ready

"Misty do you REALLY think I look good?? I've groomed myself from nose
to tail, and whatever I missed you took care of for me. Yeah I was a
bit sick two moths ago and still have not put back on all my weight
but I so svelte and dapper. I don't know about you Dear Sister, but
I'm going to see if I can find myself a cute little kitten to call my
own."
Old October 11th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip

"Granby" wrote in :

anna we willz danz by da lite of da moonz. Bye

I still have nightmares.

Bertie
Old October 12th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles,rec.aviation.piloting
Preesi

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:53:32 -0500, Granby wrote:

anna we willz danz by da lite of da moonz. Bye

Like a raving bunch of loons
--

http://home.comcast.net/~preesi/Enter.html
http://preesi.bravejournal.com/
Old October 12th 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

On Oct 11, 2:26�am, wrote:
"Misty do you REALLY think I look good?? I've groomed myself from nose
to tail, and whatever I missed you took care of for me. Yeah I was a
bit sick two moths ago and still have not put back on all my weight
but I so svelte and dapper. I don't know about you Dear Sister, but
I'm going to see if I can find myself a cute little kitten to call my
own."

Yew will be on yer esst formul behavio, won't yew Phantom? I know er
Paw haz trayned yew a lot this past yeer.

Little Kitty, sharpening her claws fur introoders but figgering
they're ot werth ruining her manikure
Old October 12th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles,rec.aviation.piloting
[email protected]

On Oct 11, 5:05*pm, Preesi wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:53:32 -0500, Granby wrote:
anna we willz danz by da lite of da moonz. *Bye

Like a raving bunch of loons
--
/

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww, sickos creepy cat sickos!!! "

Oh we have a sicko creepy human sicko!!!" I would love for you you to
bend down and pet me. I have razor sharp claws that would like nothing
better than having a workout on a sicko human. I promise I'll make
sure my claw marks on your face will be neat tidy -- one set on each
side of your face. And if you don't want to pet me?!? Well your legs
make fine scratching posts.

Mereeee??? I smell TROLL!!! Maybe after the Jellicle Ball we can go on
a TROLL HUNT and put an end to this sicko human's life. -- we can't
afford to have this sicko human's DNA weakening the human gene pool.
Is every cat ready for a TROLL HUNT?!? First Mr. Sicko Creepy Human
Sicko (that sounds redundant) this is rec.pets.cats.community, may I
suggest you read (assuming you CAN read -- maybe you can't) the
description for this newsgroup: "Feline/human conversations and
related topics." In short you do not belong here. Cats are mighty
hunters and we will hunt you through every newsgroup; we will become
your worst nightmare, everywhere you go all you'll see are CATS!!!!!
And to make matters worse for you my brother and I are BLACK CATS. We
haven't had a good HUNT adventure here in rec.pets.cats.community in a
LONG time, though the stories live on about some of the GREAT one such
as the hunt for the Cadbury Monster, etc. Given that we are GENTLE
CATS and mean you no harm -- YET!! -- may we suggest that you leave
our domain and not return?!? That or YOU might become part of the lore
of the rich hunt stories of rec.pets.cats.community, and every
Jellicle Ball the story will be told, and re-told for generations to
come of what will become known as "THE GREAT TROLL HUNT"

Misty and Phantom part of the BLACK CAT KLUB