Da Gestbuk Taybil

Old October 14th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Gestbuk Taybil

Piglet watches the proceedings with tears in her eyes. She knows how these
friends are missing their loved ones that went to the Bridge. She silently
moves away to give them some time alone with their thoughts.
wrote in message
Willow an Ralph arrive tu set up da gestbuk taybil; each carrying a
small box. They walk in, followed by Oz and Voodoo, each carrying a
small table.
Oz, Voodoo, cud yu purrleez put da taybilz heer [poyntz tu a spot on
eiffur syde uv da entrans tu da Ballroom.

Wuns da taybilz ar set up, Ralph opinz wun uv da boxis an taykz owt a
wite linin an lays taybilkloth an pawz it tu Willow. She unfoldz it
an karefullee playsiz it on wun uv da taybilz.Neggst, Ralph pawz hur a
bewtiful bloo gestbuk wif gold leafed payjiz, witch she playsiz in da
centur uv da taybil. Neggst, Ralph pawz hur a brass inkwell, witch
she playsiz besyd da gestbuk. On da left kornur uv da taybil, she
playsiz a krystal vayz, puttin wun wite an wun red roze innit.

She taykz a minit tu stand bak an mayk shur effuryfing iz ware it shud
be, an lukz at Ralph. Seein a teer in hiz aye, she taykz owt a lays
hangkee an wipez it away, silently puttin hur paw on hiz showldur.

Ralph opinz a sekund box an pawz Willow a smaller linin an lays
taybilkloth. Willow playsiz it on da offur taybil, den taykz da
krystal vayz frum Ralph and setz it on da taybil, puttin wun wite an
wun red roze innit.

Ralph taykz Laura's floot kays owt uv da box, opinz it, an playsiz it
on wun syde uv da taybil wif a sigh. Den he taykz tu pikshurz owt uv
da box. Wun iz uv Laura an Vinnie an da offur wun iz uv Ralph an
Kissa in happier tymez. He playsiz dem carefullee, wun on eetch syde
uv da taybil an standz bak.

Az Ralph an Willow mayk shur effuryfing iz purrfekt, dey feel a
prezins an node dat Laura, Vinnie an Kissa ar der wif dem.

Old October 14th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Seeing that others are signing the book, she returns to the table with her
crew.

Miz Piglet, House of Barnes
Whispering willow Walker, House of Barnes
Lady Sadie Dog, House of Barnes
O T Mahoney, House of Barnes
Lewi D. Cat, House of Roads
Dinky, House of Roads
Sassy T. Dog, House of Roads

Old October 14th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

[...]

Hiya Ralph an Willow!
Yu luk fab-u-luz, Willow!
Oh my, heow lufferlee an apropurrit efurrytink luukz!

I'll juzt tayke uh seet on da sidelynez, an wayte furr mine feeonzae,
Sundanze, tu arrife
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 14th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
HRH Cleopatra Silvercat

Meow an hihi, Cleo! You luk luffly tonight! How is yur mouf
healink
after da trip to da TED? You look OK....

I can't beleef dat anoffur yeer haz passed!

My mouth has been slow to heal, but it is finally feeling better. I hate
getting antibiotic drops but they are working.

You are looking especially lovely tonight.

Cleo
Old October 14th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ms. Tess wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:47:19 -0400, "Clowder (So.)"
wrote:

The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Ralph takes the plumed pen, dips it in the inkwell and signs with a
flourish, letting his clowder sign too, before handing the pen to
Willow

Ralph de Ralf of the House of David
Fredrick T. Spawn of the House of David
Alice Ann Madre of the House of David
Jane Grey of the House of David
Ricardo Ratt of the House of David
Mary Tudor of the House of David
Judith Lincoln of the House of David

(A small tabby sprints out of the teleporter, slowing as she approaches
the table and recognizes the photographs so lovingly displayed)

Oh, Willow an Ralph, dat is so nize an furry appropreeit. An Laura's
floot, too...sigh...so sad, but so rite.

I haff to chek dat fings ar reddy, pleeze dont fink I'ze bein rood fur
rushing off...

(signing the book)
Mietze, House of Patterson/Guyette

as the teleporter gives a quick shudder and four more Florida kitties
arrive...

Neko, House of Patterson/Guyette
Azad, House of Patterson/Guyette
Buster Badseed, House of Patterson/Guyette
Ella, House of Patterson/Guyette

a slender tabby & white gurl takes the pen and signs
Tess, House of Hamilton

A tangle of black and wite furs step out ov da teleporter.

Weze sorri weze in a rush, but meowmiez been buzy wif bisiters, grandpaw
an cuzin Nita cum biziting an weze been furry bizy.

Booker, House of Heather
Chappy, House of Heather
Snowflake, House of Heather
Old October 14th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Miz Piglet, I iz glad tu see yew heer. Yew maeigh haf hurd dat
Willow's brofur -- my brofur-in-paw -- Hemi wuz helpt across da Bridj
tuday. Wud yew bee sew grashuz az tu help uz greet da gestz? Yewr wur
such a big help last yeer ana it seemz meny catz ar arrifing eerlee
diz yeer ana we, well, we ar furry sad rite nough.
Ralph, trying to smile

"Granby" wrote in message

Piglet watches the proceedings with tears in *her eyes. *She knows how
these friends are missing their loved ones that went to the Bridge. *She
silently moves away to give them some time alone with their thoughts.

8 Gentle snip

Old October 14th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 14, 9:38*am, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
* *[She headbutts Ralph and Willow, and walking down to the Ballroom,
finds a cushion large enough for her, Cleopatra and Lucy, all without
winks for the Ball]

[Cleo signs in, then her clowdermates follow her past the table and sign
in.]

Cleopatra Silvercat
Amelia T Cat
Tabitha Fluffytail
Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Harri Roadcat
Ranger Greykitten

[Cleo then joins Anais on her cushion as the others find seats. Tabitha
joins Mosey, Ranger follows Sammy, and Sammy goes off looking for Lilith.]

Cleopatra, yew are lufflee! Amelia, Tabitha, Harri, beyewtiful as
alweighs. Ana Samuel Redcat Mahoney! Ranger Greykitten! Gudness, yew
are fine lukin catz.
Ralph
Old October 14th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 14, 9:47*am, "Clowder (So.)" wrote:
The Ajo Clowder wrote:
[...]

Mietze -- meow! We kno yew cant stop ana chat. We will tawk tu yew
latur! Buy da Weigh, you luk fantastik!

Meow, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed, ana Ella. Welkum tu da Jellicle
Ball.

Ralph, with his sisfur-in-paw Willow at his side
Old October 14th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 14, 10:22*am, Debby Hanoka wrote:
[Cleo then joins Anais on her cushion as the others find seats. Tabitha
joins Mosey, Ranger follows Sammy, and Sammy goes off looking for Lilith.]

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps four
cats. *They go over to the table and sign into the guest book.

Kitty Schottland, House of Hanoka
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, House of Hanoka
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, House of Hanoka
Miss Tina Marie, House of Hanoka

Kitty Schottland goes off in search of her winkwink, Mr. Lewi D.
Cat. *Lilith finds Sammy and Ranger, and headbutts the both of them.
Sheriff Rosco takes Miss Tina Marie around to all his friends and
introduces her as his new sisfur.

Ahhh, da Hanoka clowder! Welcum ladeez, welcum Sheriff Rosco!
Ralph, greeting old friends with Willow
Old October 14th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 14, 12:05*pm, wrote:
On Oct 14, 11:39*am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:10:34 -0700 (PDT), 's
nimble, little paws typed:

Willow an Ralph arrive tu set up da gestbuk taybil; each carrying a
small box. *They walk in, followed by Oz and Voodoo, each carrying a
small table.
Oz, Voodoo, cud yu purrleez put da taybilz heer [poyntz tu a spot on
eiffur syde uv da entrans tu da Ballroom.

Wuns da taybilz ar set up, Ralph opinz wun uv da boxis an taykz owt a
wite linin an lays taybilkloth an pawz it tu Willow. *She unfoldz it
an karefullee playsiz it on wun uv da taybilz.Neggst, Ralph pawz hur a
bewtiful bloo gestbuk wif gold leafed payjiz, witch she playsiz in da
centur uv da taybil. *Neggst, Ralph pawz hur a brass inkwell, witch
she playsiz besyd da gestbuk. *On da left kornur uv da taybil, she
playsiz a krystal vayz, puttin wun wite an wun red roze innit.

* * * * [a 'porter twinkles, and a petite cream-and-white Persian in a blue
gown steps out]

* * * * Meow, Ralph and Willow! How are da boff ov you? I'z anoffer yeer an
anoffer Ball, but dey iz always eggsciting, aren't dey?

* * * * [A small tear wells up in her eye because for the first time at a
ball, her wink Tiger isn't with her. She quickly regains her composure
and picking up the pen, walks over to the Guestbook, and in *her neat,
italic script signs:]

* * * * Mme. Anaïs Lechat, House of Dasara

* * * * [She headbutts Ralph and Willow, and walking down to the Ballroom,
finds a cushion large enough for her, Cleopatra and Lucy, all without
winks for the Ball]

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 10/14/2008 11:33:01 AM

Welkum Mme. Anaïs. *Ize okey dokey, fangu fur askin. *Yu shur dude luk
lufflee tunite, duzznt she Ralph?

Willow

Exkwisit, Willow. Mme. Anaïs yew ar eligant az alweighz.
Ralph

2008 Jellicle Ball Gestbuk Table [email protected] Cat community 16 October 13th 08 07:37 AM
Jellicle Ball - Gestbuk Taybil Heather Cat community 99 October 28th 05 05:10 AM
Da Gestbuk Heather Cat community 316 November 11th 04 04:05 PM
Jellicle Ball Gestbuk Heather Cat community 14 October 21st 04 06:59 PM