VERY LATE Holiday cards...finally sent

Old February 2nd 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kalynnda Berens

Default VERY LATE Holiday cards...finally sent

grovels promises to spoil kitties even more than usual

Those of you in the US on the card exchange will be getting another Yule
card in the near future. I got the out-of-country ones out, but for
some reason had a hard time getting the US ones printed, folded, and sent.

However, they are done and will be mailed on Monday.

So, happy belated holidays!

----Kalynnda, owned by seven furry freeloaders
Old February 14th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Kalynnda Berens wrote:
grovels promises to spoil kitties even more than usual

Those of you in the US on the card exchange will be getting another Yule
card in the near future. I got the out-of-country ones out, but for
some reason had a hard time getting the US ones printed, folded, and sent.

However, they are done and will be mailed on Monday.

So, happy belated holidays!

----Kalynnda, owned by seven furry freeloaders

It was worth the wait :-)

Ginger-lyn
Old February 14th 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Kalynnda Berens wrote:
grovels promises to spoil kitties even more than usual

Those of you in the US on the card exchange will be getting another
Yule card in the near future. I got the out-of-country ones out,
but for some reason had a hard time getting the US ones printed, folded,
and
sent. However, they are done and will be mailed on Monday.

So, happy belated holidays!

----Kalynnda, owned by seven furry freeloaders

It was worth the wait :-)

Ginger-lyn

Did you get my card? I've tried to email you but for some reason they keep
getting bounced.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 15th 09, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
Kalynnda Berens wrote:
grovels promises to spoil kitties even more than usual

Those of you in the US on the card exchange will be getting another Yule
card in the near future. I got the out-of-country ones out, but for some
reason had a hard time getting the US ones printed, folded, and sent.

However, they are done and will be mailed on Monday.

So, happy belated holidays!

----Kalynnda, owned by seven furry freeloaders

It was worth the wait :-)

Ginger-lyn

Yes, it was a delightful, late-winter treat.

Old February 16th 09, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Adrian wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:
Kalynnda Berens wrote:
grovels promises to spoil kitties even more than usual

Those of you in the US on the card exchange will be getting another
Yule card in the near future. I got the out-of-country ones out,
but for some reason had a hard time getting the US ones printed, folded,
and
sent. However, they are done and will be mailed on Monday.

So, happy belated holidays!

----Kalynnda, owned by seven furry freeloaders

It was worth the wait :-)

Ginger-lyn

Did you get my card? I've tried to email you but for some reason they keep
getting bounced.

Adrian :-) Yes,I did. And tbank you so much! Sending you a big hug.

Don't know why e-mails are bouncing. I never check the SBC one, but I
can't seem top access the newsgroups without it being connected. It's
easiest t reach me a SabraCat AT moonsummer DOT com. That one I
actually read :-)

Ginger-lyn
Old February 17th 09, 10:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:
Kalynnda Berens wrote:
[...]

That's the address that was bouncing, seems to be getting through now. Lots
of purrs for you, internet and Brando.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Late Cards? Pat Cat anecdotes 11 January 3rd 07 08:49 PM
More cards will be late Dan M Cat anecdotes 3 December 23rd 06 05:50 PM
Cards will be late Yowie Cat anecdotes 3 December 20th 06 12:25 PM
Christmas cards are going to be very late :( Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 18 December 6th 06 05:43 AM
Late Christmas Cards Charleen Welton Cat anecdotes 7 December 31st 05 07:10 AM