Anyone seen/heard from Lee (stormeee) lately?

Old April 29th 12, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

Default Anyone seen/heard from Lee (stormeee) lately?

that sounds good also, Lee
"Joy" wrote in message
How about a tuna salad, or a salad made with diced chicken breasts that
have been baked or cooked in the microwave, lettuce, red bell pepper,
chopped apple, or maybe raisins, some pecans and a low-fat dressing of
your choice? That chicken salad was very popular at a recent potluck.
Since I don't like vinegar, and I do like Miracle Whip, I used fat free
Miracle Whip as the dressing.

--
Joy

'If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do
read the newspaper you are misinformed.'
Mark Twain

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
A small tin of tuna, fried with onions with cheese sauce and pasta. If
you don't want cheese, do it with a tin of tomatoes and blend them, add
basil n italian herbs

mama
"StSMorrmmee" wrote in message
thanks, any suggestions welcome, his diet is now low salt/low fat... low
salt isn't an issue as we rarely if ever use salt, low fat makes it a
bit harder... i am the queen of left overs, i hate to waste food and
when possible i bulk cook and freeze other portions for later, in fact
today's lunch is frozen beef stew over rice. not much beef in it but i
made broth from some bones and did the vegetables in it added the last
of a roast beef and froze several portions. As i got him from hospital
on thursday evening and have been unpacking, and sorting his meds along
with everything else, this frozen stuff is very welcome, we are even
cooking the rice as we speak so he can have it with his aftn pills, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
it is as hard as it gets, to watch a brilliant man have difficulty
with the simplest task, to watch a man who was very dignified to be
reduced to having all those simple tasks done for him, it is so
hard... I will make it through, but i am not sure if i can keep
working, which brings on the stress of money... thankfully our needs
are small and our lifestyle simple...

If you need advice on frugal living, and how to make a meal on not
much, I'm your girl. I took early retirement with a tiny pension.

Anyone heard from? Yowie Cat anecdotes 4 October 21st 10 05:19 AM
O T I've heard it all now Granby Cat health & behaviour 6 June 23rd 09 02:52 PM
Has anybody heard from Pam? Junebug Cat anecdotes 2 August 30th 05 06:43 AM
I've heard of doing everything together, but... Singh Cat anecdotes 6 August 24th 05 07:18 PM
Anybody heard of this? LeeAnne Cats - misc 6 November 29th 03 01:56 AM