Anyone seen/heard from Lee (stormeee) lately?

Old April 14th 12, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Anyone seen/heard from Lee (stormeee) lately?

I haven't seen any posts from her lately.

Jill
Old April 14th 12, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 04/14/2012 08:01 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I haven't seen any posts from her lately.

Jill

No and not on the "other" group either. Anxiously awaiting word about
the "furry". Hoping for the best. MLB
Old April 15th 12, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I haven't seen any posts from her lately.

Jill

Her DH has had some serious health issues as she reported on another group.

Old April 22nd 12, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

the DH has been seriously Ill he is now in rehab and it has been just too
much to post or even answer email most days, thanks for your concern, Lee

Old April 22nd 12, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

thank you, Lee
"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Storrmmee
wrote:
the DH has been seriously Ill he is now in rehab and it has been just
too much to post or even answer email most days, thanks for your
concern, Lee "jmcquown" wrote in message
I haven't seen any posts from her lately.

Jill

Purrs and prayers being sent for your DH and for you too.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Old April 23rd 12, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I haven't seen any posts from her lately.

Jill

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope he's doing better and will keep on doing so.
Purrs and prayers for both of you.

Joy

Old April 23rd 12, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

Sorry to hear about your hubby... Hope things are better... I will keep
you both in my prayers....

Old April 23rd 12, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

thank you, i beleive in prayers to help. Lee

Old April 23rd 12, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I am really sorry to hear that. This must be a very difficult time for you.
I'll ask my Bible study group to pray for the two of you in the morning.

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

Anyone heard from? Yowie Cat anecdotes 4 October 21st 10 05:19 AM
O T I've heard it all now Granby Cat health & behaviour 6 June 23rd 09 02:52 PM
Has anybody heard from Pam? Junebug Cat anecdotes 2 August 30th 05 06:43 AM
I've heard of doing everything together, but... Singh Cat anecdotes 6 August 24th 05 07:18 PM
Anybody heard of this? LeeAnne Cats - misc 6 November 29th 03 12:56 AM