I have to go to The Vet tomorrow

Old September 28th 15, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default I have to go to The Vet tomorrow

Hai mai furends,
Ai hab tu goe tu mai nise Vet, bekuz ai hab bin peeing LOTZ, were ai
shoodn't, wike on Meowmie's syde uf hur bed, hur pillo n sheetz,
n den ai peed LOTZ on da pillow da pillo dat Paw sitz on, --on der big
cowch, Mai hoomins r bof upzet wif meh, n ulso _reely_
n trooly catsurnd ubaowt me n mai own helf. Ai , m 13 yeerz old. Ai m mad
wif mai hoominz cuz dey wunt let meh sleap wif dem innymoar, cuz ai pee on
der bed n ulso ai wike tu wayk dem up eerly , wen dey wunt tu sleep moar.
Awl 4 uf usses git shutted owt of der bedrum Mrrrrrrrrt!
Weh r awl unhappi heer tudai. Da hoomins tu. Sigh,
Cood _weh_ pleez hab sum purrs?
Fangu,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps.

Human Note:
Hi Kyla here,
Dutch is taking Mosey to the Vet tomorrow, Tuesday at 2:30 pm PDT.
This is so frustrating and sad that we to have to lock __all_ of 4 the
cats out of the bedroom at night because of what Mosey is doing.
Same goes for daytime too. *sigh* But they have their toys, food water, and
such in the rest of the house.
We love having the cats sleeping with us. But I don't like waking up in a
Mosey' s
We are trying the Feliway plug in -in the bedroom,as advised by our Vet, no
luck with that _so far_ and it's been 4 days since we installed it.
Says it make take up to 7 days to activate it.
The Vet wants to put Mosey on _injectable_ Prozac
and that alone would cost over $100 a month and we can't afford it, plus
I've been on Prozac myself years ago and it had some rather nasty
side effects. I don't think Prozac would work for Mosey.
I'm just sitting here in tears. I love my Mosey and I want him to be well.
I don't want to lose him just yet, although he is 13 years old, which is
_surmised_ to be old for a cat.
Or Dog, for that matter.
I so want everything to be OK with Mosey.
Thank you for letting me tell you what's going on with him.
Could use some prayers from the humans if you feel like it.
You don't have to tell me if you pray , I know who you are
Love you all
I send you a myriad of blessings.
Anti-Kyla -who is still very upset that the Gratefulness virtual candle site
had to be taken down because of meanies
lighting candles and putting in offensive messages, got reported ,and now
it's gone.
I keep looking for an alternative, but so far, nothing. The one that was
posted earlier on is hard to get to, and I come up with virus warnings when
I try to go there, so I don't.

Old September 28th 15, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On 9/28/15 12:06 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
[...]

Of course we'll purr! We want you to be healthy!

There are other antidepressants that can be described for cats, and some
of them can be very, very effective. Like with humans, though, different
cats will react differently to them. Prozac will really help some cats,
not others. But you could also look into something like Wellbutrin. If
you get a prescription for oral antidepressants, you can fill the Rx at
a human pharmacy, and standard drugs can be very inexpensive.

Amelia
Old September 28th 15, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Amelia T Cat" wrote

On 9/28/15 12:06 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
[...]

Thank you, Amelia and your Hous. yeUP

There are other antidepressants that can be described for cats, and some of
them can be very, very effective. Like with humans, though, different cats
will react differently to them. Prozac will really help some cats, not
others. But you could also look into something like Wellbutrin. If you get
a prescription for oral antidepressants, you can fill the Rx at a human
pharmacy, and standard drugs can be very inexpensive.

Amelia

Mmmm dat Welbutrin iz spumfing Paw will ask the Vet about.
Mom finks ai mai hab mai UTI bak, sew da Vet wyl tezt mai pee.
Ai hab bin harking up mai fudz sumtymez ulso.
Ai m Prezidunt uf the HKC (Hurky Kitty Club) aftur awl.
Mom will write Dr Ron a note and xplain watz goin on wif maiownself n wat
PookyKat is bein mean tu me n ai git beet up bai hym.
Mosey gives Amelia a *noseboop* and thanks her for caring about himself.

Old September 28th 15, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 2:20:43 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Amelia T Cat" wrote

On 9/28/15 12:06 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
[...]

Oh, wee hops yoo feel betterer soon an dat yoo can sleep wiff yoor Mommy an Daddy. I Gno dat I wood miss sleeping wiff mine Mommy and sumtimz little Samanfa. Other times Samanfa sleep wiff Uncl Bill. Humans allus wan too mutsh of da bed but we lov dem ennyway.

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous
Old September 28th 15, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Oh, wee hops yoo feel betterer soon an dat yoo can sleep wiff yoor Mommy an
Daddy.
I Gno dat I wood miss sleeping wiff mine Mommy and sumtimz little Samanfa.
Other times Samanfa sleep wiff Uncl Bill.
Humans allus wan too mutsh of da bed but we lov dem ennyway.

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous

Fangu Squeakytoy fur da gud hops fur meh tu feel betterer soon and I
_really_ want to go back and sleep with Mommy an Daddy.
Ai dunt unerstan why I do this bad thing. Heavy sigh.
Mayhaps ai m sik?
Mayhaps mai UTI is bak ?
The Vet will know.
Luvs n *noseboops* tu yu n little Samanfa.
Mosey

Old October 1st 15, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message

"Amelia T Cat" wrote

On 9/28/15 12:06 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
[...]

Ar yu bak frum TED yet?
Whut did he/she sae?
I heope dat yu gotz da rite medcin tu hewlp yu shtop doin...yu kno.

Pit2nya

Tomorrow's the day... Happy Cat anecdotes 8 November 5th 10 06:49 PM
54 tomorrow Pat Cat anecdotes 49 May 25th 07 09:23 PM
Tomorrow's the day! Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 10 January 22nd 05 05:19 PM