I don't spoil my cats BUT

Old August 31st 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default I don't spoil my cats BUT

Cinnamon loves to scratch on our flip flops that are on the back porch. I
have to put them up off the floor.

Today on my way home I stopped at the dollar store and bought her a pair of
her own. I put them on the floor next to her scratching post.

Ann

Old August 31st 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ann wrote:

Cinnamon loves to scratch on our flip flops that are on the back porch. I
have to put them up off the floor.

Today on my way home I stopped at the dollar store and bought her a pair of
her own. I put them on the floor next to her scratching post.

Has she started scratching on them? LOL, you might have to wear the
new ones, and give her your old ones - it could be the smell she likes!

Joyce
Old August 31st 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

Heh...bet she doesn't like them nearly as much as the ones you've
*worn*...

Katie loves to use my shoes as pillows and lazy scratching posts...
She'll be laying there on her side, reach over, and start clawing.

My silly little calico fuzzball...

Chris and the Fairfax Fur Factory (and Oreo the feral by remote)

Old August 31st 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

I've only been home about a hour. I hope I don't have to wear them because
they are kids size. I might take them out and rub them around in the dirt
and grass.

BUT I don't spoil my cats. ( Ya, right) We all do.

Ann

Old August 31st 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Awwww... what a good mom!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 31st 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Ann wrote:
Cinnamon loves to scratch on our flip flops that are on the back
porch. I have to put them up off the floor.

Today on my way home I stopped at the dollar store and bought her a
pair of her own. I put them on the floor next to her scratching post.

Ann

There's no such thing as a spoiled cat, just a properly trained hoomin.
--
Snoopy & Bagheera

Old September 1st 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Ann" wrote in message
Cinnamon loves to scratch on our flip flops that are on the back porch. I
have to put them up off the floor.

Today on my way home I stopped at the dollar store and bought her a pair
of her own. I put them on the floor next to her scratching post.

Ann

LOL! Good meowmy!

I do something similar. Lindy loves to bite pieces off of paper. I
sometimes have to shoo her away from important papers. I keep a paper bag
on the dining room floor for her to bite, and mostly she's happy with that.

Joy

Old September 1st 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bonbon

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:45:43 -0400, "Ann" wrote:

Cinnamon loves to scratch on our flip flops that are on the back porch. I
have to put them up off the floor.

Today on my way home I stopped at the dollar store and bought her a pair of
her own. I put them on the floor next to her scratching post.

Ann

That was awfully nice of you Ann. We have 8 resident felines, and out
of the 8, only 1 (Miss Marley Ann) refuses to scratch on the cat tree.
She much prefers the vacuum cleaner hose, shoes, and I have even
witnessed her scratching on bicycle tires out in the garage. Not sure
what her trip is.

-bonbon