[TW] Bucky has been found

Old February 12th 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

Default [TW] Bucky has been found

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

Bucky was found a couple miles down the road, by a young man who took the
time to check the tags on his collar. Bucky's body was on the side of a
very busy road.

We brought him home and had a very sad burial ceremony.

Bucky was only three years old, and came to us as a very feral kitten, who
didn't like to cuddle, but eventually became a very cuddly boy.
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Oh Mark! My heart goes out to you!!! How wrenching to find your poor sweet
boy like that. May he frolic at the RB. Purring for you all/.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old February 12th 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

Bucky was found a couple miles down the road, by a young man who
took the
time to check the tags on his collar. Bucky's body was on the side
of a
very busy road.

I'm so sorry for your grief. It is so hard sometimes to love the ones
who insist on wandering.

And so glad the young man took the time and the trouble to let you
know. No matter how awful knowing hurts, its still better than the
what ifs.

Jo

Old February 12th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Mark Edwards wrote:
Bucky was found a couple miles down the road, by a young man who took
the time to check the tags on his collar. Bucky's body was on the
side of a very busy road.

We brought him home and had a very sad burial ceremony.

Bucky was only three years old, and came to us as a very feral
kitten, who didn't like to cuddle, but eventually became a very
cuddly boy.

I'm so sorry, Mark, I have lit a candle for Bucky. At least you know what
happened to him. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 12th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

(((((Mark)))))

comforting purrs being sent and will light a candle.

as others have said, thanks to the young man who took the time to
check the tags and let you know

Old February 12th 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Ways to let you know (was: [TW] Bucky has been found)

wrote in message
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

often when an indoor/outdoor cat goes missing, its people never learn
what happened.) I admit it was a shock to come home once, many years
ago, to find a paper bag by my doorstep, containing the furry corpse of
one of mine. However, I've always been grateful to the neighbor who,
knowing he was mine, saw so he got back home.

It's better to know than not to know (usually), but it seems like the
person who left you your dead cat on your doorstep in a bag might have
put a NOTE on the outside of the bag, so you'd have some idea what was
coming! If I came home and found a paper bag on my doorstep, I might
think someone had dropped off something nice for me, or was returning
something they'd borrowed. How horrible to look inside and find that!

--
Joyce ^..^

Yeah, just to open up a bag and find a deceased pet inside would have been a
huge shock.

Jill

Old February 12th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Mark Edwards wrote:
Bucky was found a couple miles down the road, by a young man who took the
time to check the tags on his collar. Bucky's body was on the side of a
very busy road.

We brought him home and had a very sad burial ceremony.

Bucky was only three years old, and came to us as a very feral kitten, who
didn't like to cuddle, but eventually became a very cuddly boy.

"Rise up slowly, Angel" it's hard to let you go....MLB
Old February 12th 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Mark Edwards"
Bucky was found a couple miles down the road, by a young man who took the
time to check the tags on his collar. Bucky's body was on the side of a
very busy road.

We brought him home and had a very sad burial ceremony.

Bucky was only three years old, and came to us as a very feral kitten, who
didn't like to cuddle, but eventually became a very cuddly boy.
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

I'm so sorry Mark
Purrayers for your and Senya's poor broken hearts
He was so fortunate to have you as his slave for the brief time he was here,
You loved him so much, and he reuturnd that love. Love
Kyla
--in tears
The clowder meatloafs and purrs for Bucky safe trip to The Bridge

Old February 13th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_2_]

So very sorry to hear this, Mark. I was so hoping for a
happier ending. Purrs for Bucky's journey over the Bridge,
as well as purrs and healing thoughts for your heart.

They're never with us long enough, but at least he knew love
while he was.

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo
(In loving memory of Tripper)

Old February 13th 09, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Mark Edwards wrote:
Bucky was found a couple miles down the road, by a young man who took the
time to check the tags on his collar. Bucky's body was on the side of a
very busy road.

We brought him home and had a very sad burial ceremony.

Bucky was only three years old, and came to us as a very feral kitten, who
didn't like to cuddle, but eventually became a very cuddly boy.

I'm so sorry Mark. Bucky was a favorite of mine.

Pam S.
Old February 13th 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Bucky has been found

On Feb 12, 3:34*pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
Bucky was found a couple miles down the road, by a young man who took the
time to check the tags on his collar. Bucky's body was on the side of a
very busy road.

We brought him home and had a very sad burial ceremony.

Bucky was only three years old, and came to us as a very feral kitten, who
didn't like to cuddle, but eventually became a very cuddly boy.

I'm so sorry. He loves you and will wait for you, although I'm sure he
will look around his new neighborhood while he waits.

--
Will in New Haven