Brando needs purrs, too

Old February 14th 09, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default Brando needs purrs, too

Yet another new one. What did I do to **** off Bast?????

So many things have been going on, I think I completely skipped posting
about my poor Brando guy.

He had a series of seizures awhile back. The vet said he had never seen
that in a cat, but I've heard enough and know enough that I knew he was
having seizures. If it had just been one, I might have let it go, as
that does happen to cats, and then never happens again. But Brando had
a series, so I had to take him in.

So now he is on Valium. Yes, my cat is stoned on Valium. But so far,
no seizures since he got on the "happy drug".

He also has a sebaceous cyst right above his eye.

My poor baby. All purrs gratefully received.

Ginger-lyn
Old February 14th 09, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Feb 14, 11:54*am, Ginger-lyn wrote:
*All purrs gratefully received.

All purrs gladly given

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old February 14th 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Ginger-lyn"
Yet another new one. What did I do to **** off Bast?????

So many things have been going on, I think I completely skipped posting
about my poor Brando guy.

He had a series of seizures awhile back. The vet said he had never seen
that in a cat, but I've heard enough and know enough that I knew he was
having seizures. If it had just been one, I might have let it go, as that
does happen to cats, and then never happens again. But Brando had a
series, so I had to take him in.

So now he is on Valium. Yes, my cat is stoned on Valium. But so far, no
seizures since he got on the "happy drug".

He also has a sebaceous cyst right above his eye.

My poor baby. All purrs gratefully received.

Ginger-lyn

Purrs lovingly sent to you, and Brando, Ginger-lyn,
you are one of the nicest people here.
Bless your heart.
You haven't done anything to **** anyone off , for whatever that's worth,
Love
Kyla
--the unwanted poster

Old February 14th 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
Yet another new one. What did I do to **** off Bast?????

So many things have been going on, I think I completely skipped posting
about my poor Brando guy.

He had a series of seizures awhile back. The vet said he had never seen
that in a cat, but I've heard enough and know enough that I knew he was
having seizures. If it had just been one, I might have let it go, as that
does happen to cats, and then never happens again. But Brando had a
series, so I had to take him in.

So now he is on Valium. Yes, my cat is stoned on Valium. But so far, no
seizures since he got on the "happy drug".

He also has a sebaceous cyst right above his eye.

My poor baby. All purrs gratefully received.

Ginger-lyn

Purrs on the way. Dante is a mighty purring engine.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old February 14th 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Yet another new one. What did I do to **** off Bast?????

So many things have been going on, I think I completely skipped
posting about my poor Brando guy.

He had a series of seizures awhile back. The vet said he had never
seen that in a cat, but I've heard enough and know enough that I knew
he was having seizures. If it had just been one, I might have let it
go, as that does happen to cats, and then never happens again. But
Brando had a series, so I had to take him in.

So now he is on Valium. Yes, my cat is stoned on Valium. But so far,
no seizures since he got on the "happy drug".

He also has a sebaceous cyst right above his eye.

My poor baby. All purrs gratefully received.

Ginger-lyn

Purrs for Brando too.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 14th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ginger-lyn wrote:

Yet another new one. What did I do to **** off Bast?????

So many things have been going on, I think I completely skipped posting
about my poor Brando guy.

He had a series of seizures awhile back. The vet said he had never seen
that in a cat, but I've heard enough and know enough that I knew he was
having seizures. If it had just been one, I might have let it go, as
that does happen to cats, and then never happens again. But Brando had
a series, so I had to take him in.

So now he is on Valium. Yes, my cat is stoned on Valium. But so far,
no seizures since he got on the "happy drug".

Cats can definitely have seizures. I had a cat who occasionally had them.
She was put on phenobarbitol.

Purrs for poor Brando!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old February 15th 09, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
Yet another new one. What did I do to **** off Bast?????

So many things have been going on, I think I completely skipped posting
about my poor Brando guy.

He had a series of seizures awhile back. The vet said he had never seen
that in a cat, but I've heard enough and know enough that I knew he was
having seizures. If it had just been one, I might have let it go, as that
does happen to cats, and then never happens again. But Brando had a
series, so I had to take him in.

So now he is on Valium. Yes, my cat is stoned on Valium. But so far, no
seizures since he got on the "happy drug".

He also has a sebaceous cyst right above his eye.

My poor baby. All purrs gratefully received.

Ginger-lyn

Purrs are on the way. I once had a cat that had seizures, but he had
suffered brain damage from being mistreated before we got him.

Joy

Old February 16th 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:

Hate to reply to my own post, but I wanted to thank you all for your
purrs for my Brando boy. He and Internet are the two sweetest cats I
have ever known (in spite of Brando's feral background; he turned out to
be a pussycat who just wanted a warm lap to curl up on.) Since starting
the Valium, I have yet to see any more seizures, so I am keeping fingers
crossed.

Ginger-lyn
Old February 16th 09, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ginger-lyn wrote:

Hate to reply to my own post, but I wanted to thank you all for your
purrs for my Brando boy. He and Internet are the two sweetest cats I
have ever known (in spite of Brando's feral background; he turned out to
be a pussycat who just wanted a warm lap to curl up on.) Since starting
the Valium, I have yet to see any more seizures, so I am keeping fingers
crossed.

Great to hear it!!

--
Joyce ^..^