Love is in the air.. Or I guess not

Old November 15th 04, 02:04 AM
Hans Schrøder

Default Love is in the air.. Or I guess not

This is both on and off topic, but anyway...

Lately, a girl (no, woman) has more and more made it clear to me that she
thinks I am the answer to her dreams. On Friday she told me in pure words.
Of course I was flattered, because I like her very much, too, but... I just
don't think I can do it.

We have been talking a lot during the past months, and she has told me that
she doesn't like cats. Doesn't like cats? I thought that when she met my two
loved ones she would change her mind about that, but the final answer came
today.

Me and a friend were sitting at a local pub watching football (soccer) on TV
when she suddenly came in. "What?" she said, "Are you watching football?
You're so boring!" And then she went straight out again, without even
sitting down for five minutes.

I just can't figure out how to deal with sharing my life with her, having to
apologize for having cats, and to apologize for being interested in
football.

The cat part is the worst. It may sound strange to people not having cats,
but Teti and Tinùviel are so important friends to me, that I can't, in any
way, compromise on that...

Oh, another thing, one day last week she had been to the doctor and was
examined by a black man. That was almost too much for her to take. I tried
to talk to her about it, but it just came down to the fact that she doesn't
trust black people...

So, I hereby declare myself free to be picked by another cat loving,
football tolerant, non-racist girl (woman, as well)! Just drop me a line...
:-)

Hans

--
Hans Schrøder

Old November 15th 04, 02:38 AM
Christina Websell

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
[...]

Forget her. Find a cat-loving , non racist woman, You might have to
compromise on the football.

Tweed

Old November 15th 04, 02:46 AM
Lois Reay

You've had a lucky escape!

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Old November 15th 04, 02:51 AM
Bill Stock

[...]

Just make sure she's not a Liverpool supporter.

--
Hans Schrøder

Old November 15th 04, 03:04 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Hans Schrøder at
wrote on 11/14/04 7:04 PM:

[...]

Wow. You definitely have very very divergent priorities and understandings.
I think it would be good to just stay friends. I'm sure you will find
someone that likes cats. It seems a lot easier to find women that like cats
than men.

Old November 15th 04, 03:28 AM
bonbon

So, I hereby declare myself free to be picked by another cat loving,
football tolerant, non-racist girl (woman, as well)! Just drop me a line...
:-)

Smart move Hans.

You're way too good of a man for (by your description) that shallow
babe. I feel sorry for any guy she latches on to.

-bonbon

Hans