Life with Selina

Old August 12th 13, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Life with Selina

I think "life with Selina" is progressing well. She seemed very nervous the
first couple of days. She would rub around my ankles and was eager for
attention, but she would only let me touch her for a minute or two. Well,
things have changed. She is in the guest room, and I fell asleep in there
this afternoon. When I woke up, she was curled up on the bed beside me.
Now she follows me around the room, and I can see that she would like to
follow me out of the room. My next step will be to hold the door open just
slightly so the two cats can touch noses and see what reaction I get.

MaryL

Old August 12th 13, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 23:46:59 -0500, MaryL wrote:

I think "life with Selina" is progressing well. She seemed very nervous
the first couple of days. She would rub around my ankles and was eager
for attention, but she would only let me touch her for a minute or two.
Well, things have changed. She is in the guest room, and I fell asleep
in there this afternoon. When I woke up, she was curled up on the bed
beside me. Now she follows me around the room, and I can see that she
would like to follow me out of the room. My next step will be to hold
the door open just slightly so the two cats can touch noses and see what
reaction I get.

MaryL

TuTu and I are sending our purrs and best wishes for a favorable
encounter. MLB
Old August 12th 13, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message
I think "life with Selina" is progressing well. She seemed very nervous
the first couple of days. She would rub around my ankles and was eager for
attention, but she would only let me touch her for a minute or two. Well,
things have changed. She is in the guest room, and I fell asleep in there
this afternoon. When I woke up, she was curled up on the bed beside me.
Now she follows me around the room, and I can see that she would like to
follow me out of the room. My next step will be to hold the door open just
slightly so the two cats can touch noses and see what reaction I get.

MaryL

I'm so happy things seem to be going really well. I hope Duffy will like
her and vice versa!

Tweed

Old August 13th 13, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 8/12/2013 12:46 AM, MaryL wrote:
I think "life with Selina" is progressing well. She seemed very nervous
the first couple of days. She would rub around my ankles and was eager
for attention, but she would only let me touch her for a minute or two.
Well, things have changed. She is in the guest room, and I fell asleep
in there this afternoon. When I woke up, she was curled up on the bed
beside me. Now she follows me around the room, and I can see that she
would like to follow me out of the room. My next step will be to hold
the door open just slightly so the two cats can touch noses and see what
reaction I get.

MaryL

I'm thrilled to hear it! I hope the introductions go well and that they
become good pals.

Jill
Old August 13th 13, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 8/12/2013 12:46 AM, MaryL wrote:

I think "life with Selina" is progressing well. She seemed very nervous
the first couple of days. She would rub around my ankles and was eager
for attention, but she would only let me touch her for a minute or two.
Well, things have changed. She is in the guest room, and I fell asleep
in there this afternoon. When I woke up, she was curled up on the bed
beside me. Now she follows me around the room, and I can see that she
would like to follow me out of the room. My next step will be to hold
the door open just slightly so the two cats can touch noses and see what
reaction I get.

MaryL

I like that plan. That worked well for my group to get to know Sammy.
You just have loveable Duffy who will probably be starved for some kitty
attention. At least I hope so!

I am enjoying reading about Selina!

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.