Pictures of Selina

Old August 14th 13, 12:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Pictures of Selina

"Bastette" wrote in message ...

MaryL wrote:

You can view additional albums if you click on "homepage" and then select
an
album. I have added two of Holly's pictures to the Rainbow Bridge album.

She was such a lovely black kitty.

Joyce

~~~~~~
Yes, she was beautiful and she was my little angel. She was with me for 18
wonderful years, and she added immeasurably to my life.

MaryL

Old August 14th 13, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_2_]

"MaryL" wrote in message ...

Selina now has a photo album with just a few pictures. Please go here if
you would like to look at them:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867

===============================

She is beautiful and so sweet looking!
Old August 14th 13, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message
Selina now has a photo album with just a few pictures. Please go here if
you would like to look at them:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867

The close-up view is lighter in the picture than in reality, but I like
the view of her eyes. Depending on the light, they are sometimes yellow
and sometimes light green.

You can view additional albums if you click on "homepage" and then select
an album. I have added two of Holly's pictures to the Rainbow Bridge
album.

MaryL

Selina is lovely. Given her previous difficult life she must think she's
died and gone to heaven.
Tweed

Old August 16th 13, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:51:26 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Selina is gorgeous! Her fur looks slightly longer than Persia's. But
Persia has that same little spotted catnip mousie!

I hope the integration goes smoothly. It sounds like things will work
out just fine.

That's what I thought too! Like these are pictures from when Persia was a
young, long-haired hippie.
Old August 17th 13, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 8/15/2013 10:40 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:51:26 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Selina is gorgeous! Her fur looks slightly longer than Persia's. But
Persia has that same little spotted catnip mousie!

I hope the integration goes smoothly. It sounds like things will work
out just fine.

That's what I thought too! Like these are pictures from when Persia was a
young, long-haired hippie.

LOL, Tak!

Jill

Life with Selina MaryL[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 August 16th 13 03:39 AM
PICTURES!!!!! CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 11 June 27th 07 12:30 AM
Pictures of BK Marina Cat anecdotes 0 December 1st 06 06:42 AM
cat pictures [email protected] Cats - misc 10 November 19th 03 11:41 PM
pictures *~*SooZy*~* Cats - misc 1 July 11th 03 07:48 PM