Jellicle Ball: You Need a Ball Committee

Old October 1st 06, 10:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jellicle Ball: You Need a Ball Committee

With 5 Days remaining you need an organizational committee to pull it
all together. BTW *WHERE* is the Ball going to be held? While I would
like to attend this year's Ball if for no other eason than to see the
tribute to Bonnie, and hear the reading of the names of thosed to be
Honored, but I need some Cat to sponsor me as I'm a human, *NOT* a cat.
BTW you still need to find Bonnie's successor as "Mistress of the
Night" -- or at least have some cat stand-in for that role until some
CAT is found.

Bobcat (Wondering what I'm doing here)

Old October 1st 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I thinkz we needsa dekoratin kimittee, butted mine sekatari izunt gud at
dat, GM usta doit, wonner ifin LK wuld likta takeit ofur Trudi
Rebecca wrote in message
t...
We haz bin werkin on dis fur weekz. Fluffykitz haz bin bizzee purrparin

da
fudz (an owr trainee Tess haz bin a bigbig hewp!). I shipped da rainbow
tableware to da kollyseeum alreddy, an I will be goin over a day or too

erly
to meet wif da feral kitteez dere, who iz gonna hewp set up. We haz bin
makin togaz fur alla da kitteez dat ordered dem, an da list uv onnereez

wuz
postid an iz bein updated. I bleeve Mietze haz a bakup in kase hur
sekkaterry kant post her speech fur her. Whut else duz we need?

Rebecca

ps.com...

Old October 1st 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Stormmee wrote:
owr howze willz sponzor yourownsef, Tiger

Thnak you for the sponsorship Tiger, now all I have to do is learn how
to use Bonnie's "Teleporter". I heard -- did I ever -- from Bonnie
about her misadventures with the old teleporter; a few years ago I
built a new computer , which she -- of course -- hijacked, and
installed the her new "teleporter" in/on -- only she did not tell me
-- of course -- *where* on *MY* computer it is located, or even *HOW*
to use it.

Speaking of "Teleporters" is there any unpleasent effects associated
with them -- like vomiting, disorientation, etc.?

So this year's Jellicle Ball will be held at the "Collyseum, in Rome".
I'll be the this will be my *first* Jellicle Ball. So the cats are
going to wear TOGAS?!? Gee you woulf fit anywhere on any ,major
university in the US of A (ROTFLMAO). O.K. I'll be coming in a TOGA
(sounds approriate for the "Collyseum in Rome"). I'm going to *try* to
get there early... that assumes I don't end up somewhere else in trying
to operate the "teleporter".

IT sounds as though you already have a Ball Committee lined up. Now all
you need is the Cat Corale (?), an MC, and at least some Cat to stand
in as Mistress of the Night. By the way have you got a construction
crew to build the platforms, etc.?

Bobcat

Old October 1st 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

I haz a kweschun fur da kitteez heer -- hoo iz dis hoomin tellin ussez whut
ta do an howta do it?

Pleez note dat dis kweschun is fur da KITTEEZ, not fur dis hoomin.

Rebecca, a little miffed that a hoomin thinks kitties can't take care of
things themselves

wrote in message
ps.com...

Old October 1st 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I duzint know howda porter afektz hoomanz, somecatelse willz hafta hep wif
dat, alzo i duzint know 'bowt dem ofur detalz, all i iz doing iz whut mine
wink azkz minesefta du, Tiger, cluelezz
wrote in message
ps.com...

Old October 1st 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I think diz hooman iz hafin a hurtin heart anna tryinta hep us kuz hizown
lofin kittee iz gone, I iz not tryinta yell at yourwnsef butted i thinkz diz
iz it, Tiger, careflli
Rebecca wrote in message
I haz a kweschun fur da kitteez heer -- hoo iz dis hoomin tellin ussez

whut
ta do an howta do it?

Pleez note dat dis kweschun is fur da KITTEEZ, not fur dis hoomin.

Rebecca, a little miffed that a hoomin thinks kitties can't take care of
things themselves

wrote in message
ps.com...

Old October 1st 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Rebecca wrote:
I haz a kweschun fur da kitteez heer -- hoo iz dis hoomin tellin ussez whut
ta do an howta do it?

Pleez note dat dis kweschun is fur da KITTEEZ, not fur dis hoomin.

Rebecca, a little miffed that a hoomin thinks kitties can't take care of
things themselves

Not *me* Rebecca. Sorry I offended you. I f I bring a can of treats
with me when I come (assuming I can get the teleporter to work) can we
be friends? I have a confession to make: while this might be my first
"appearance* at the Jellicle Ball, I know a lot more than you would
think about it: I use to intercept some of Bonnie's messges during the
pre-op leading up to the Ball ( Bonnie was never big on telecom
security, a field I spent 5 years in) -- indeed some of the messages
meant for her were misdirected to *my* in box, how else do you think I
knew about the Jellicle Ball ( beyong being spititually bonded to her,
we were so good we could read each other's minds )? I simply want this
Ball to be a BIG success. Forgive me? Can of treats? Please?

Bobcat
wrote in message
ps.com...