Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Old October 8th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Owh dat sownds nise. We neffur get ennytheng gud, just fings dat ar
boring an brownn.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
hismsefz new fafurite iz da wholewheat bread furm subway butted soft

duzint
get dat veri muc, i whishes her wuuld kuz i likez da honey muztard

sauce,
Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Dats tuu bad! I hope der ar a few fuds he can enjoye. He seems like

wunderfull cat.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I agreez, Tiger efin hureks upda kittymilk furm petsmart, chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
My momm says we kant haf milk, but mew know, I fink she shud get

sekond apinion.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
tiger sayed der nefur kuuld be enuf cheeze or milk, butted he

duzint
get
efur one animore kuz it makez hizsef hurke up now, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
I luff cheese! We doant get enuf of it at home, ifn yu ask

me.

Ther is so much luff here fur the cats who have crossed thuh

Bridge.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz ball iz efin betterer than trudi anna TV sayed it

wuz...
veri
nize
meet alla deze newcatz anna veri nize ta hear tributez of

somecatz
didn't
meet...

da fudz here iz realli gud, butted Trudi sayed it wuz

better
fur
kittez
befure soft started eatin pointi fudz, she sayed bak den

dat
der
wuz
muc
more cheese anna realli gud bread, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message

ink.net...
Yu haf gud fud at yur howse!

Izzunt thuh Jellicle Ball wunderful an inspireng?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I likesa kowch like Trudi duz butted i realli like

gettin
minez
furz
brushed, anna da fudz iz wonnerful, today i getted a

cube
of
sirliney
steak,
I sniffed dem vegeblez butted pazzed on dat!!!

Chester,
the
*particular*
ingester
Julie Porter wrote in

message

ink.net...
I luff my famlee tuu! We all came heer in difrunt

ways.
Bear
was
an
onlycat, if mew can imagine. Den mom got LeO frum da

rescew
tu
be
his
frend. After dat, HoneyCat showd up on thuh porch an

becaym
part
of
the
famlee. Den da naybors stoppd feeding der cat

Frankie!!
Well,
momm
tuk
him, an now he is Jack. Heez a VURY chatty Siameez.

Soon aftur dis, silly mom was at PetSmart an coodint

take
her
eyez
off
Jaspurr, so he came home wif us. Den dis yeer, Joey

an I
came to
dis
howse an wer infited in. I didunt fink I wood like

da
Inn at
ALL,
but I
luff it! I luf da toyz an fud an warmth an luff.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in

message
I realli duz like diz famli anna i likez talkin

bowt
dem
kuz
dey
iz
fun,
Chester hopin ta hear more bowt hiz datez famili
Julie Porter wrote in

message

link.net...
I like heering bout yur famlee. I fink its so

nise
we
bofe
fownd
owr
famlees.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in

message
itz mine furzt one alzo, I juzt kamed to diz

onetrue
home
in
june,
anna fura
while i wuzint sure it wuz gonna be mine home,

figured i
would
hafta
leaf
it alzo, but den when dey getted allause furm

da
tedz
where
dey
sayed
it wuz
our vakatshun i fugured dey will allatime get

me,
Chester
talking
wayy
too
much
Julie Porter wrote

in
message

ink.net...
Fangu, Chester. Ife neffur been befoar. Dis

yeer
is
my
furst.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote

in
message
after she signz Chester takez her paw anna

dey
foloow
hiz
howze to
find
seatz
Julie Porter

wrote
in
message

nk.net...
I will sign, tuu. Fangu, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee"

wrote
in
message
Tiger comes to the book and signs, for
himself,
Tiger
tomcat, he
has
left
room for his bootiful wife to sign as

her
writing
iz
az
bootiful
az
herself,
then the rest of the howze signs...
OEJ, TV, Trudi, Stormmee, Chester THE
ingester,
each
has
left
room
for
theirown eskort ta sign ifin they

want,...
Tiger
shakes
pawz
wif
ralf
ana
azks, kan a D*g attend ifin they wantz

ta
gifatribute?
Tiger,
unsure
Ralph & His Clowder

wrote
in
message

[Ralph appears with Oz and VooDoo

carrying a
study
but
elegant
table,
followed by Alice with a folded

cloth of
shimmering
rainbow
hues
and
Kissa with the guest book and a

plumed
pen.
After
the
table
is
arranged
to the lady cats' satisfaction,

Ralph
and
Kissa
stand
for a
moment,
tails entwined, and think of his

sisfur
Laura
and
her
brofur
Vinnie,
wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who

presided
over
the
table
for
so
many
years. They think, too, of all their

family
and
friends
at
the
Bridj
and
wonder if they are celebrating as

well.]

[Ralph takes the pen and signs

boldly
for
his
clowder
before
passing
the
pen to his wedwink Kissa]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the clowder

of
the
House
of
David,
with
Fred
T.
Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Eduoard J.

VanTayle,
Alice
Ann
Madre,
and
Jane
Grey.

Old October 8th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

[Ralph's tail begins to fuzz but then he sees the d*gs are friends and
quickly smooths his fur, hoping they didn't notice.]

Piglet, welkum! Ana Scooter ana Maggie, yew ar most welkum gestz atta
Jellicle Ball. Pleeze feel freee tu gif a tribewt if it will help yewr
hartz, or dat uv yewr huminz. Grate luff bringz grate sorrough wif it,
but sorrough shard iz sorough litened.

Ralph, taking the pen back from Piglet and giving Tiger a friendly nod

Stormmee wrote:
the porter twinkles and out step a very very large husky looking dog, maybe
some sheppard... and a smaller but stocky dog that iz definitely charpea and
lab mixed, between them they carry a basket, each holding a handl...

they slowly approach the table and set down the basket... a small siameze
mix pokes her crosseyed head out and she looks arownd... ok den i willz sign
in fur uses...
Piglet, howze of barnes
Scooter howze of barnes...
Maggie, howze of roads...

Piglet lukz arownd fur tiger...

Tiger sees them enter and hears the rustle that only a d*g can cause...

when he arrives back at the table he introduces his family to ralph and
kissa...

piglet is the kitty that owned Bob, the hooman, howze of barnes... This
large dog is scooter, she shared ownership of said hooman, and maggie here
owned the son of Bob, the hooman, they are here to pay theirz respekts anna
hopefully help theirz hearts ta heal, piglet is veri spekal as herself
singlepawed catverted the hooman furm disliking cats to lofing them,

Tiger shows the 2 d*gs and piglet to a qweet table in the bak where they can
watch but be owt of the way as they are all veri nurfus...

tiger brings them drinks and fud an leafz dem ta talk amung themselves...

I am galad youguyz kuld come, if you need anithin i willz be down furnt wif
mine wife kitty, i willz introduze you to efurione elze later, i knowz diz
iza rough time fur allof yourselves, Tiger

Old October 8th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

[Ralph turns the guestbook towards Luthien and Muezza Glorio]

Frendz, yew ar most welcome tu sine ar gestbook! All catz ar welkum sew
yew arnt g8crashurz atta all. Ana dont wurry abowt togaz -- der is a
majic bakpak goin arownd dat kin suppli yew wif togaz if yew wish, but
itz fine iffn yew want tu stay furclad. Aftur all, catz ar alweighz
dresst rite!

We hope yew kin help yewr leeky human heel hur hart -- datz ware dat
leeks cum frum, yew kno. Ana if yew ask Mietze, I fink she will add
yewr famblee atta Bridj tu the list fur da finull calling uv da naymez.

Ralph,

Stormmee wrote:

the porter twinkles and out step a very very large husky looking dog, maybe
some sheppard... and a smaller but stocky dog that iz definitely charpea and
lab mixed, between them they carry a basket, each holding a handl...

tension wrote:

A strange tortie colour flash twinkle from teleporter makes everyone
look:
What is this? Strangers at the Jellicle Ball?
Well, feline strangers at least, thank Bast!
One elegant ladycat in dark smokey grey & white shorthair,
accompanied by very small, young black panther:

Hmm....we seem 2 haf stumbld in2 der ultimit partee heer!
Dey will tink we g8-krash. Letz lion up 2 sine da gest buk
anna mebbe dey will let us in?

Ize Luthien the Elder, anna dis heer iz mineown noo
atoptet brudder Muezza Glorio...we haf lost much
familee not on yur list but wee arr aking insyd.
Teleporter brot us heer becos owr hyoomaan
wuz leekin lotz tonyt. Mae wee sine yur
buk on B-haff of owr falln wunz?

sorry wee got know togaz.

-luthien tinuviel pussycat
-muezza (glorio) glorfindel

Old October 8th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 17:30:25 GMT, (The Clowder
(South)) wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Cinder signing in for myself and for my shy sister Beauty. Also
remembering Beast and Snowball and Mietze and all the departed-to-the
-Bridge cats of the McMaster house.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

[Elder grey cat quickly covers the ears of his brown tabby
clowdermate]

Errrr....the Mietze is very much with us.

Norville

Human Note: My Mietze died in 1972. She is not very much with us
Norville. Beast died in 2004 and Snowball in 1980.

Begging your pardon, sir! I truly believed you were referring to
*our* Mietze, the small tabby girl who performed the Calling of Names
a little while ago.

Norville
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 8th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
BallardBunch

Uv corse I remember yew, Ralph! I wish I got to da Communitee more
often dese days -- dere are so menny noo kitties here, an yew all haf
such a gudgud time. Efurry Ball I promiss I'm gonna vizit lotz more, an
den fings keep happening. But I wudn't miss da Jellicle Ball fur
ennyfing -- it's da most speshullist night inna yeer -- sad an loving an
fun all atta same time. I brot a jingly tamboureen in case da musicians
need some extra purrcusshun. --Talisker Pippin, VC

Talisker Pippin! Itz been fur too long! Ana Pandora! Yew both look

grate! Do you member mineownself? Ralph da Ralph?

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 8th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Youze most welcome to this year's Jellicle Ball. Please, come sign the
Guest Book. Dont worry about togas, youze luk just fine as youze are.

There will be a final calling of names at the end of the Ball, which in ourz
time could be a week from now. Mietze, who opened the Ball with the calling
of names would be happy to add your beloved family to the final calling (or
Ize would ifn shez can't do the final calling - Ize her backup youze see)

What youze might not know, is that therez also a Wall of Remembrance
(http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/walk.html) where cats and those beloved
family memfurs (therez dogs, rabbits, hoomans, and perhaps fish and birds)
are listed. Mietze, Ize sure, would be happy to make bricks for youze luved
ones as well. The usual format would be like Puddi, House of Tock.
You could use youze hooman's first name ifn youze preferred - Ize be Puddi,
House of Fran in that case.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 8th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz veri gud but like i sayed her duzint getit way enuf, onli maeb 2 timez
sinze i mofed here, anna furzt time wuz when dey bringed minesef home, so i
wuz skared anna didnt eat muc now i see dat soft beina sucker will letz uses
eat anithin we wantz ifin we duzint hurk anna ted haznot sayed not too, anna
diz iz a purblim why duz ted getta say whut I kan eat, i izunt herkat anna i
duzint tell hersef whatta eat, Chester, hissin a little at thiz think

Old October 8th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger smiles at ralph... whispers, fur da mozt purt i hatez d*gs butted dese
2 is spekal dey wuz great comfurt to da hooman bob, who owr soft anna furri
casidered famli... anna you know dat soft dislikes mozt people az muc as i
dislike d*gs... so himself musta been veri spekal, Tiger

Old October 8th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Wall, Tally, Ize jist startid sum lifely musik inna nuthur thred. Com
joyn uz. Iffn yew kno eny wurdz, dat wud be grate cuz weze mostly
playing instrumentulz.

We hafta admit we dont make it heer tu da arpeeceecee dat often
arownselfz, but wee wudnt mizz da Jellicle Ball evvur.

Ralph

Old October 9th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

garfeeld takes stormees paw and they both skitter onto the dance floor, and
begin dancing, enthusiatically waving black and orange tails

"Stormmee" wrote in message
datz rite, letz go, Stormmee hafin a gud time alreadi
meeee wrote in message
Oh thatz rite; I cant reely go wrong, can I?
Garfeeld, happily

"Stormmee" wrote in message
of kawz you iz a gud danzer you iz a kat, Stormmee, confident about
some
thingz
meeee wrote in message
I iz glad yu likez them Stormee. *Garfeeld blushes* an I dussnt mind
yu
stompng on mi feet a bit. This is mi furst danse, so I mite stomp a
bit
tu,
even if i tri furry hard not to. Tu be honest, I'm worreed i mite not

be
gud danser, but i wants tu tri ennyway. Shall we?
Garfeeld
"Stormmee" wrote in message
sure doze flowerz iz so kule, anna i on purpoze didnt wear sandalz,
efin
doh
trudi sayed i wuz incifilized... I figured it wuuld be nizerta da
boykittez
i danzed wif ifin i didnt haf dem on mine pawz ta stomp on ofur pawz
wif,
Readi ta danze... Stormmee
meeee wrote in message

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 01:37:16 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:32:17 -0700, Ralph & His Clowder
wrote:

[...]

(Bear extends his arm to escort Cinder, ifn she wood like)

Cinder accepts Bear's arm, and they move to the dance floor of
the
Colliseum. "This is my first formal dance", Cinder admits. "But

you
have a magnificent Tuxedo. I'm impressed. Let's have a dance for

all
the kitties who can't be here tonight"
Beauty watches from the stands as the danse begins.

All tha Orinjcat kittiez turn as the music starts. Garfeeld runs up

Stormee, bows, an presents her with a large, if somewhat messy,

bunch
of
pink and white Carnations.

'Hello Stormee....wow yu luks amayzing!! Yur fur is sew shiny!! Wud

yu
du
me
tha Onna of dansin tha furst danse wif me??'

Garfeeld secretly hoping he won't trip over.