Jellicle Ball plans

Old August 19th 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Jellicle Ball plans

Meow Kitties,

It's not too early to start to fink abowt a
venuoo fur da Bawl.

Any ideerments?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/19/2009 12:42:59 PM
Old August 19th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet looks up, mine gudnez iz it getting dat timez alreadie? Timez realli
fliez when you aren't lookink.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow Kitties,

It's not too early to start to fink abowt a
venuoo fur da Bawl.

Any ideerments?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/19/2009 12:42:59 PM

Old August 19th 09, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow Kitties,

It's not too early to start to fink abowt a
venuoo fur da Bawl.

Any ideerments?

Lake Louise!

Itz erly dis yr, full moon Oct 4.

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 19th 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:54:39 -0500, Granby wrote:

Piglet looks up, mine gudnez iz it getting dat timez alreadie? Timez
realli fliez when you aren't lookink.

I believe the October full moon this year is on October 4th.

We could do the Countess' castle, or a mysterious fog-shrouded island off
the coast of Ireland, or the ice caves under the antarctic ice cap, or a
Pacific island with caves and a volcano...

Amelia
Old August 19th 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna me anna Willlow likez dat island off of Irland, kauze
da hoomanz kan't see how mani of uzenz dere it, if dem happenz ga look.

Old August 19th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

This is Piglet and I was thinking bout on of dem hidden places in Hawaii, u
kno da kine wiff da fallz and da sekret rum behine dem. We kud be out ta
see da moon and da sunrize ann see da onez at da bridge. She wipes a tear
hoping to catch sight of Lewi, Sadie and her mom/dog Scooter.

Old August 19th 09, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 19, 3:27*pm, "Granby" wrote:
This is Piglet and I was thinking bout on of dem hidden places in Hawaii, u
kno da kine wiff da fallz and da sekret rum behine dem. *We kud be out ta
see da moon and da sunrize ann see da onez at da bridge. *She wipes a tear
hoping to catch sight of Lewi, Sadie and her mom/dog Scooter.

Ann we cud stan togethur four comfort an watsch all ub r frenz wavin
atted usses from da happee plase. An den we cud danse r feets off.

I wunner if Scooter has met da Konrad. He iz allus furry curteus to
ladee doggees. Butted he still wance to play.

I betted lotsez ub mine ole frenz gotted der own barn at da Brij,
maybe wiff sum nice lady cows.

--
Wascal

Old August 19th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We haz a smallz kovered bridge by ourown houze and da Gramby gotted Sadie's
ashez bak diz day. It is rainink now but when it stopz, her iz gonna take
da ashez dere kauze dat iz where her anna Sadie walked all da times.

Sumtimez life 4 hoomanz suckz. Her komes home happi and iz not kryink
again. Just kauze sum stupid peoplez hurted Sadie in herown body and
spititz.

Old August 19th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

it hassed to bee a place with fudz.
beauty