Funny cat pictures

Old August 31st 03, 08:48 PM
Alan Erskine

Default Funny cat pictures

Lerv the one of the... 'switched-on' cat! I've got tears in my eyes! )

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
Winston Churchill, October 19, 1940

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Found a great humor site: http://ds1.humor.com/
It has lots of fun, altered photos that I thought y'all might enjoy.
I've listed some of my favorites below.

Please not that the one labelled as offensive really might offend you,
on both sexual and religious grounds, so if you are sensitive to this
sort of thing, don't click on the link.

How to tell you've been too long on the Internet:
http://ds1.humor.com/cgi-bin/photos/index.pl?photo=430

How to tell when your cat has been smoking his catnip:
http://ds1.humor.com/cgi-bin/photos/index.pl?photo=32

Cats with a Gameboy:
http://ds1.humor.com/cgi-bin/photos/index.pl?photo=292

*** This one might is a bit offensive, but funny in
*** a twisted sort of way:
http://ds1.humor.com/cgi-bin/photos/index.pl?photo=193

What to do when your cat sleeps too much:
http://ds1.humor.com/cgi-bin/photos/index.pl?photo=439

Did you really need a translation?:
http://ds1.humor.com/cgi-bin/photos/index.pl?photo=283

Sometimes, a girl's gotta dream:
http://ds1.humor.com/cgi-bin/photos/index.pl?photo=28

Revenge of the prey:
http://ds1.humor.com/cgi-bin/photos/index.pl?photo=64

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Old September 1st 03, 02:31 AM
bewtifulfreak

Mark Edwards wrote:
Found a great humor site: http://ds1.humor.com/
It has lots of fun, altered photos that I thought y'all might enjoy.
I've listed some of my favorites below.

Those were great....the indifferent black cat reminded me of our Crowley in
a mood, the lion was gorgeous, and the rabbit one reminded me of our Loki
(only he's black, not white), he harasses the *heck* out of our cats! They
were all great, thanks for sharing those; smiles always needed.

Hugs and Purrs Backatcha,
Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old September 1st 03, 05:30 AM
Marina

"Mark Edwards" wrote

Found a great humor site: http://ds1.humor.com/
It has lots of fun, altered photos that I thought y'all might enjoy.
I've listed some of my favorites below.

Please not that the one labelled as offensive really might offend you,
on both sexual and religious grounds, so if you are sensitive to this
sort of thing, don't click on the link.

Thanks, Mark, these were great (and I didn't think the "offensive" one was
so bad). I especially liked the "And your meaningless point is?"

--
Marina

Two pictures Bev Cat anecdotes 3 August 26th 03 02:55 PM
Alternate location for pictures Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 2 August 13th 03 03:28 PM