cat poisen

Old June 4th 04, 06:55 AM
JOSH

Default cat poisen

Is there a over the counter drug or chemical or off the shelf item that can
be added to bait where a cat would still eat it that would poisen them or at
least make them very sick.

thanks!

Old June 4th 04, 07:40 AM
minerva nine

You don't need that, just sit out by where the cats come and
when they see your ugly face they'll drop dead. M9

Old June 5th 04, 04:47 AM
spenzdad

i just want to get rid of the cat in our back yard that killing our wild
visitors and also keeps ****ing on everything.
"Hi Im WEEniE with MyFav4ite Midi"
wrote in message

cat poisen

Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Thu, Jun 3, 2004, 10:55pm (EDT-3)
From: (JOSH)
Is there a over the counter drug or chemical or off the shelf item that
can be added to bait where a cat would still eat it that would poisen
them or at least make them very sick.
thanks!

So what's the reason for all this? Too many ferrals hanging out in your
back yard? Or are you just a sick demented creep. Oh by the way it's
poison not poisen