I came *thisclose* to adopting

Old January 31st 05, 08:39 AM
-L.

Default I came *thisclose* to adopting

Brandy Alexandre wrote:
I keep thinking about this cat I met Saturday. I really hope she

gets
adopted before I come back from my trip, because I'm not sure I can
resist.

I made the mistake of going to PetsMart on adoption day. :::sigh:::

There was a tortie named Cajun who "picked" me--they said so. She

had
been batting away the hands of anyone trying to touch her, and her

bio
said she was feisty, but she was rubbing all around for me (with a
couple of love nips), and they let me take her out of the cage. She
was such a doll! Yes, spunky, I got thwapped again, but the ladies
were amazed that she allowed me to snuggle her and they said "You've,

been picked. You're the one she wants." LOL! Tempting. Very, very

tempting...

She's been fostered for over 8 months and I can't really see why.

They
said that torties are hard to place, which is additionally

perplexing.
Maybe people aren't used to spunky cats, but I grew up with one and I

have one now (which would pose a bit of a problem for adopting her).

They offered to "hold" her until I got back, but I just hope she gets

home soon.

--
Brandy Alexandre=AE
http://www.swydm.com/?refer=3DBrandyAlx