I spy....

Old July 7th 05, 10:25 PM
-L.

Trish wrote:

You distinctly implied she used the curling iron to burn her cat. Grow some
guts will you, and take responsibilty for your words. Stop playing silly
little word games, you know all too well what picture would be formed in
people's mind when you posted your words. Luckily, not everyone here is so
stupid to believe it.

I have zero tolerance for spineless lamers

**** Pie

Take one Trish "take a dump" Dumphy
Add one "Crap on myself on a daily basis" CatCrapped
Add one "Typhoid Mary the Human Tapeworm"
Remove heads from asses.
Turn flame thrower on high until incendiary
Flame incessantly
Remove feet from mouths
Serve hot, daily.

-L.

Old July 7th 05, 10:27 PM
CatNipped

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
Her only "crime"
is refusing to agree with you.

If you really think that's my beef with CatCrapped then you are more
stupid than I thought. She's a missed abortion. That pretty much says
it all.

Then tell everyone Lyn, *WHAT* did I do to you *BEFORE* you started spewing
your venom at me? Come on, go google and find *JUST ONE POST* where I was
nasty to you before your were nasty to me 4 or 5 times. Please, show
everyone exactly what I did to you. I'll give you a place to start looking,

Try to live in reality and not your "perception", "Mommy Dearest"!

Old July 7th 05, 10:34 PM
Trish

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Trish wrote:

You distinctly implied she used the curling iron to burn her cat. Grow

some
guts will you, and take responsibilty for your words. Stop playing

silly
little word games, you know all too well what picture would be formed in
people's mind when you posted your words. Luckily, not everyone here is

so
stupid to believe it.

I have zero tolerance for spineless lamers

**** Pie

Take one Trish "take a dump" Dumphy
Add one "Crap on myself on a daily basis" CatCrapped
Add one "Typhoid Mary the Human Tapeworm"
Remove heads from asses.
Turn flame thrower on high until incendiary
Flame incessantly
Remove feet from mouths
Serve hot, daily.

-L.

lol 10 points for originality, -10 just becuase I can't picture how its
possible to have my feet in my mouth while my head is in my ass (I'm
assuming you're experienced at this and can provide a drawing or something),
you still come out a 0 sweetcheeks

And awwww I've been called worse in my life, that's a mild insult, I think I
heard that insult in grade 3

Old July 7th 05, 10:41 PM
-L.

CatNipped wrote:

Then tell everyone Lyn, *WHAT* did I do to you *BEFORE* you started spewing
your venom at me?

You breathed.

I have explained it to you time and time again. As has Cheryl. And
Megan, too, I believe. If you can't figure it out by now, then ask a
psychiatrist. Please.

-L.

Old July 7th 05, 10:44 PM
-L.

hjhjfyjhfrhf wrote:

yeah, that was Lyn that said that. I suspect she did just because
Catnipped in a friend of Mary, and thus became Lyn's target.

Nope. CatCrapped is an idiot all by herself. I'm just sick to death
of her "look at me ain't I speshul" and her "poor me I'm the victim"
routine. As I am of your petty, faceless rock throwing. Coward.

-L.

Old July 7th 05, 10:59 PM
-L.

CatNipped wrote:
Lyn used to be quite friendly to me until I agreed with her arch nemesis in
the indoor/outdoor debate...

You are ****ed in the head as well as up the ass. I have never been an
advocate for either purely indoor or purely outdoor cats. I totally
believe it is situation dependant, although most cats are better
situated as indoor-only. It is not an issue I argue. You have me
confused with someone else.

first I started to get "warnings" about my "new
best friend" then,

Not from me. I have never emailed you. I wouldn't. I have never
emailed someone without permision except Phillip.

when I still refused to be mean to someone who had done
absolutely nothing to me, she and a couple of others turned their venom on
me as well as Mary.

Mary served her own head on a plate long ago - before you even were on
the scene.

Well, when you have enemies like that, it makes you
quite proud!

No jackass. I killfiled your stupid incessant self-serving babbling
after you made a gradiose display of being "stalked" when Megan called
your cell phone. It was ****ing ridiculous. You gave her your number
and then whined and acted like a complete ass when she used it. You're
about as stupid as one person can be. I also started realizing at the
same time how many off-topic self-serving "look at me" posts you were
making (this was around the same time as your yoga streaming video).
It was annoying as hell and still is. I hate to have to explain it to
you *yet again*, but you're a bore. Nobody gives a **** about your
insipid life. So get over yourself. Get some psychiatric help, or
something. You have a desperate need for attention like a little kid
who was never loved as a child. You're about as ****ing annoying as
one woman can be. In fact, you make all women look like bumbling,
insecure pieces of ****. You are so desperate for attention youwill do
anything to get it.

So, NOW do you get it? Now that I have explained it 500,000 ****ing
times?

If not, just shut the **** up. I don't want to hear anymore of your
nails-on-chalkboard whining.

-L.

Old July 7th 05, 11:12 PM
Trish

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

passes you a blood pressure cup and some oxygen, deep breaths now, it'll be
ok

Old July 7th 05, 11:25 PM
Kitkat

-L. wrote:

Mary wrote:

I wish I could be sure of that. You are far too dishonest
and vicious to be raising a child.

Oh, this is cherry coming from a person who mocks someone who has lost
eyesight.

You know damned well
that Catnipped did not hurt her cat.

No I don't. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. You hurt your cat, too,
remember? Birds of a feather...

Her only "crime"
is refusing to agree with you.

If you really think that's my beef with CatCrapped then you are more
stupid than I thought. She's a missed abortion. That pretty much says
it all.

I am so going to love seeing this come back on you.

Nag nag nag nag nag! You're such a horse. You really need to get a
life. You sit on you ass all day posting incessantly and obsessing
over Usenet. What a loser.

What goes around really does come around.

Nag nag nag nag nag nag nag...Are you this much of a boor in real life?
No wonder you never sprogged - Who would ever want to **** *you*?

But you know that. You see it every time you look in
the mirror.

Yeah, yeah, whatever Tapey. Whatsammattah? Did I finally hit a widdle
nerve with my comments about your "poor" sick, cancer-rotting Mother
and her imploding hatred? Did I hurt poor widdle Mawy's feewings?
Tsk, tsk. Remember *your* "point" #4:

Hey, could you lay off the nasty comments about people suffering from
cancer? I'm not afraid to say that it is hitting a nerve for me. It is
not something to take lightly...just as you feel about animal abuse
(which I agree).

Oh, and I hate to tell you but a.i.p. doesn't give a **** about your
insane rantings. You'd think you would have learned this by now,
seeing how you claim to be a member of "mensa", LOL...

Wait, I though it was CatNipped that was a member of mensa. Mary...you
are too?
Old July 7th 05, 11:44 PM
Mary

"Kitkat" wrote in message
. ..
-L. wrote:

Mary wrote:

[...]

Kitkat, don't let anything Lynnie says bother you. It's just her own
sickness working its way out where we can all see it.

Oh, and I hate to tell you but a.i.p. doesn't give a **** about your
insane rantings. You'd think you would have learned this by now,
seeing how you claim to be a member of "mensa", LOL...

Wait, I though it was CatNipped that was a member of mensa. Mary...you
are too?

I never said I was. Lynnie is losing her tiny mind, heh heh heh.

Old July 7th 05, 11:53 PM
Trish

"Mary" wrote in message

"Kitkat" wrote in message
. ..
-L. wrote:

Mary wrote:

[...]

Or it could be that she thinks you're so intelligent she has made you an
honorary member...