There you have it folks ...(was Purrs for Dan)

Old July 8th 05, 09:14 AM
-L.

Default There you have it folks ...(was Purrs for Dan)

Direct proof that Mary's plan was to send Conan to Charlie. There was
never any plan to home him in CA. She's a busted liar.

-L.

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:40:23 -0700, Dan M wrote:

Everybody, just keep adding this idiot's sock puppet addresses to your
kill files.

I'm through with the socks. I don't need them, Dan.

How's Conan, BTW? Are we still on for the airlift???

Charlie

Old July 8th 05, 09:29 AM
whitershadeofpale

-L. wrote:
Direct proof that Mary's plan was to send Conan to Charlie. There was
never any plan to home him in CA. She's a busted liar.

-L.

Fondle anyone who will let her.

Don't anyone answer this woman. Her head is on FIYAH!

Old July 8th 05, 09:42 AM

With Mary, Rhonda and Charlie's permission, which I don't have - I
could post over twenty planning e-mails demonstrating conclusively and
beyond a shadow of a doubt exactly what the plan was and exactly what
everybody said. (I'm not going to bother with Dan's permission).

All dated PRIOR to June 28th when the cat was picked up - not July 7th
as the above posting is dated.

If anybody even suspects that Lyn's absurd allegation is true - ask and
ye shall receive. But I'll spare you until you ask - as I'm not sure
anybody actually does believe this.

-T

Old July 8th 05, 10:03 AM
-L.

whitershadeofpale wrote:
You dingaling! lol..

Lyn, I know this is you! You know why I know...

Because you're english is difficult to follow.

Really? You think so? Sure it's not just my typos?

Now, now, Barry, considering I have learn-ned to read your
babble-speak, you really should show me a little more consideration.

I have to read things 3 and 4 times to exract the phrasing.

Sometimes you just can't write, like words are said. (but you sho try!)
And this post is no exception.

I write exactly as I speak. Maybe it's the accent?

damn finger puppet

I hate to tell you but Tracyrose is an entity all of her own. Not sure
what species, but her own body and talkinghead, fer shure.

-L.

Old July 8th 05, 10:15 AM
whitershadeofpale

-L. wrote:

Really? You think so? Sure it's not just my typos?

Typos I can do, but Phrasing is just as important.
Seeing that you are the Kung Fu kinda gal you are.

I write exactly as I speak. Maybe it's the accent?

A true Kung Fu Mastah, would proof their post, for ease of reading.
lol

damn finger puppet

I hate to tell you but Tracyrose is an entity all of her own. Not sure
what species, but her own body and talkinghead, fer shure.

If you say so!

Old July 8th 05, 05:11 PM
Mary

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
Direct proof that Mary's plan was to send Conan to Charlie. There was
never any plan to home him in CA. She's a busted liar.

-L.

Right. Now then, did you and Megan go to the same "IF I YELL IT
LOUDLY AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN IT WILL BE TRUE"
school? Heeee!

Old July 8th 05, 05:13 PM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...
With Mary, Rhonda and Charlie's permission, which I don't have - I
could post over twenty planning e-mails demonstrating conclusively and
beyond a shadow of a doubt exactly what the plan was and exactly what
everybody said. (I'm not going to bother with Dan's permission).

All dated PRIOR to June 28th when the cat was picked up - not July 7th
as the above posting is dated.

If anybody even suspects that Lyn's absurd allegation is true - ask and
ye shall receive. But I'll spare you until you ask - as I'm not sure
anybody actually does believe this.

-T

You have my permission to post the whole thing with headers and time
stamps.