Yoo hoo Nancy

Old September 29th 05, 08:32 PM
-L.

xX~Karma~Xx wrote:
You mean Topaz is a WOOOMAN?

Calling her a woman is an insult to women everywhere.

Holey ****ter!!! Tsk..
What a ****.

That's more like it...

-L.

Old September 29th 05, 09:35 PM
-L.

Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
Keep talking, You're only gonna make it worse for you.
-

GIT-R-DONE!

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Go ahead. Gimme yer big schlongie, Lamey!

All two inches of it...

-L.

Old September 29th 05, 10:04 PM
cybercat

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
Keep talking, You're only gonna make it worse for you.
-

GIT-R-DONE!

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Go ahead. Gimme yer big schlongie, Lamey!

All two inches of it...

-L.

I don't understand this. You seem to have some good advice
to offer, yet you started this nonsense. Why don't you just post about
cats? Everything was peaceful until you began harassing people. What
are you trying to do exactly?

Old September 29th 05, 10:18 PM
-L.

cybercat wrote:

I don't understand this. You seem to have some good advice
to offer, yet you started this nonsense.

No, Nancy, honey, YOU started this "nonsense" when you started
harassing me for telling that chick Dally to take her cat back to the
shelter. You harassed me (and Cheryl and Megan, and Dan, and Monica,
and Kelly and...) for over a year despite the fact I ignored you. Even
the most docile dog will attack once beaten enough. Now you call in
Lamey and Bill and all of your other troll friends and play the victim.
No one in this group thinks you are innocent but yourself, you ****ing
psycho.

Why don't you just post about
cats?

Why don't you go **** yourself, Nancy Carter Moore? Obviously Mark
isn't doing a good enough job.

Everything was peaceful until you began harassing people.

You and your group screwed this ng months ago.

What
are you trying to do exactly?

Just having fun with Lamey. Why do you need to hump my posts so
desperately? And what other anonymous name and/or remailer will you
use today? Hum? It's been what - 6 or 7 over the last few days.
Nancy. I mean Mary, I mean cybercat, I mean Topaz, I mean KD, I mean
Angel, I mean...hum, there is so many I can't list them all!

-L.

Old September 29th 05, 10:29 PM
cybercat

"-L." wrote in message
ps.com...

cybercat wrote:

[...]

Your crazy. My name is not Nancy. I am going to report you to your
server for harrasing me.

People don't want to hear this stuff. This is a CAT group.

Old September 29th 05, 11:02 PM
DicklessMarkieMorreofRaleigh

cybercat wrote:

Your crazy. My name is not Nancy. I am going to report you to your
server for harrasing me.

Go ahead, Nancy. This is Usenet. Anything goes - remember. That was
YOUR famous quote - that it is "all ok by" you.

People don't want to hear this stuff. This is a CAT group.

You're right - people don't want to hear YOU. You have finally gotten
it....halleluja!

-L.

Old October 3rd 05, 03:33 PM
Lamey The Cable Guy

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

xX~Karma~Xx wrote:
You mean Topaz is a WOOOMAN?

Calling her a woman is an insult to women everywhere.

Holey ****ter!!! Tsk..
What a ****.

That's more like it...

-L.

Watch yerself, Ya wouldn't want a knock knock tonight would ya?