Buffy Update 4/16/21

Old April 16th 21, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy Update 4/16/21

I dropped Buffy off at 7:45 this morning and picked her up at 3PM.
She's sitting in my lap right now.

The abscessed tooth was really bad but they also took out four more, two
that were loose and the other two in pretty bad shape.

The trick now will be to get her to eat some gooshy food (no dry food
for a week) so I can give her the liquid pain medicine, which needs to
be taken with food. Purrs for that, please. I'm pretty sure if I just
had five teeth pulled I wouldn't feel like eating!

Anyway, that's the update for now. I'm told she'll feel like a whole
new cat in a few days.

Jill
Old April 17th 21, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk[_4_]

jmcquown wrote:

I dropped Buffy off at 7:45 this morning and picked her up at 3PM.
She's sitting in my lap right now.

The abscessed tooth was really bad but they also took out four more,
two that were loose and the other two in pretty bad shape.

The trick now will be to get her to eat some gooshy food (no dry food
for a week) so I can give her the liquid pain medicine, which needs
to be taken with food. Purrs for that, please. I'm pretty sure if I
just had five teeth pulled I wouldn't feel like eating!

Anyway, that's the update for now. I'm told she'll feel like a whole
new cat in a few days.

Jill

Hi, Luko here (grin, really Carol). When my teeth hurt, I don't want
to eat and Carol worries more on calories and gives me treats just to
keep me going.

Seriously, (Carol back to normal), whatever she likes is fine just now.
Even pulvrize some kibble over it if she likes that. Just get some 50
calories a day in her at minimum. 3 days of no food for a cat is
extremely dangerous so don't let that happen. It's called 'fatty liver
disease' I think?